St Pancras Clock Tower King's Cross
- This home takes bookings for a minimum of 3 nights only.
- There are no curtains or blinds in the clock tower rooms.
- This home sleeps a maximum of 6 adults. In addition to the beds shown, there is a very comfortable, double futon available to sleep two guests in the hall.
- Guests will have access to the St Pancras Hotel room service. There are menus provided for your use.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so ask us if you'd like to have fans for your stay.
No-quibble cool-off period. Provided you book more than seven days before the start of your stay, you can cancel your booking no questions asked within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charges.
Standard Rate. Our standard rate, best for those whose plans are unlikely to change. If you cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay, we will refund 50% of your booking. If you cancel within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can't refund your booking.
Flexible rate. Our rate for those who'd like more flexibility. If you've selected the flexible rate you can cancel your booking at any point right up to 48 hours before the start of your stay and receive a full refund, less our flexibility fee. Once you're within 48 hours of the start of your stay, we can't refund your booking.
If you have any immediate questions, please contact us directly.