The Buddha lying along the pool sets the tone for this elegant villa, which has a peaceful and serene ambiance. Surrounded by tall trees, with elegant proportions creating spacious interiors including three bedrooms that open onto the garden, plus the fourth on the first floor, leading to a terrace.
Equally harmonious inside, where a modern spirit comes from exotic furniture in fine wood, creating a simple, zen, high-quality feel. Opening the large bay windows in the living room and bedrooms, you see the lovely herb garden, 10x3m pool, and terrace.
• Entrance with guest WC
• Large living space with living and dining rooms
• Kitchen with direct access to the terrace, and breakfast bar
• Bedroom 1 – queen size (160cm) bed, leads out to the garden
• Bathroom with bath and WC
• Bedroom 2 – queen size (160cm) bed, leads out to the garden
• Bedroom 3 – twin (90cm) beds that can join to form a king size (180cm) bed, leads out to the garden, ensuite shower room
• Furnished terrace with table, chairs, and parasol
• Bedroom 1 – queen size (160cm) bed, ensuite shower room with WC
• TV corner
There is a barbecue available for use. There is parking for three cars in the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
You are 7km or ten minutes north of the centre of Aix-en-Provence, in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Aix-en-Provence needs no introduction – a surprising and magnificent town, and a veritable invitation to travel through time. All you need is to walk down the lanes to discover the architectural heritage and fantastic culture, with the pretty squares, fountains, historical monuments, and museums. Aix is also a university and a spa town, vibrant and shimmering, which attracts the young and the less young with its terraces and restaurants, the many businesses and shops, and the Provencal market on Saturday mornings (not to be missed!). A multitude of activities is available to you under the Provencal sun, in one of the liveliest towns in the south of France! Marseille-Marignane airport is 30km away, and the TGV station is 25km from the house.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.