Perched on the California hills, built around a centre stone tower, this exceptional property has an enchanting view of the whole Cannes bay. The crowning jewel is the classy, elegant villa, with a serene atmosphere where white dominates. Modern and classic furniture mix harmoniously in the large, open-plan rooms.
The house is located at the end of a small cul-de-sac, and is very quiet. It is organised over two levels plus a half-level in the tower.
Upper level: huge living space divided into several areas:
• Living room with a chimney
• Large living room with a TV, open to the terrace
• Professional kitchen
• Separate WC
• Mezzanine study that can be a bedroom, single bed, small rooftop terrace
• Huge covered terrace, sea view, with dining room and living room areas, barbecue corner with plancha flat-top grill and pizza oven, and stairs down to the pool
• Second rear terrace with ping pong table
Garden level: all the bedrooms
• Master suite leading to the pool, with king size bed and ensuite shower room
• Two double bedrooms leading to the pool, with king size beds and ensuite shower rooms
• Large twin bedroom leading to the garden on the road side
• Small bedroom leading to the garden on the road side, with king size bed
• Shower room shared between the two previous bedrooms
• Garage for one car, with a games room area with billiards and table football, two extra fridges and a wine cellar
The heated salt-water pool has a deep end and a shallow end that is perfect for young children.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The fantastic location and great conservation of green spaces mean the California neighbourhood is one of Cannes’ most popular residential areas, filled with elegant villas and tree-lined parks. It has been the home of many celebrities. Criss-crossed with small roads, California has Cannes’ town centre to the south, the small town of Vallauris to the north, and the Golfe-Juan beach resort town to the east. The famous La Croisette boardwalk and its beaches are 15 minutes from the property. Cannes is definitely the cinema capital, but it is also an endearing small town, great in all seasons. Have dinner in the old Suquet neighbourhood, stroll under the plane trees, walk along La Croisette, shop in the morning in the Forville market, head to the boutiques on rue d’Antibes, and enjoy the full Cannes experience.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.