“The sea, seen dancing along the clear gulfs with silver reflections…” the sea, with its ever-changing scenery, jumps out at you as soon as you enter this beautiful villa, a real hymn to the Mediterranean with its infinite horizons. The Moroccan influence can be clearly seen the choice of colors and materials, as well as in the layout with its numerous terraces and patios where you can sit back and relax at leisure.
You’ve got it, there’s strictly nothing conventional about this house: it’s made for you to take advantage of the warm sunshine and a vacation with friends or family, to share happy and unforgettable moments together.
It’s perched on the upper heights of Sainte-Maxime, with the village of Issambre and its beach at your feet or, more precisely only 500 meters away.
The house is built on three levels following the lay of the land, which provides a rich, verdant backdrop of greenery, trees and flowers.
• A 12X6 heated, overflowing swimming pool with a view of the sea
• A large terrace and pergola with a table, benches and built-in barbecue
• A double room opening onto the terrace and pool, complete ensuite bathroom
• Entry patio with a fountain
• Vast living area with large bay windows on both sides, panoramic view of the sea
• Indoor dining area
• Outdoor dining area under the pergola
• Fully-equipped kitchen opening on to the living and dining areas
• Two double rooms, each with a Queen-size bed and private shower room and toilet
• A room with two twin beds, perfect for children, ensuite shower room and toilet
• Master suite with a panoramic view of the sea, private balcony and fully-equipped bathroom
All the bathrooms are in tadelakt and polished concrete.
There is also a fully mosaic-tile hammam.
The property is entirely fenced in and has a totally independent and unobtrusive caretaker’s house.
The villa rental includes the following services: household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made up. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is situated high on the hills above Sainte-Maxime, on the bay of Saint-Tropez. The town center and beaches of Sainte-Maxime are 5 km away. The little village of Les Issambres and its beaches are but a 10 min. walk from the house so it’s easy to go pick up your fresh bread and croissants! There are numerous secluded coves and fine-sanded beaches along the coast, as well as many restaurants and cafés in both Les Issambres and Sainte-Maxime. And then there’s Saint-Tropez, 15 km away, with its trendy boutiques and lively nightlife. For golfers, there’s the Sainte-Maxime golf course only 5 km away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.