One thousand square metres of pure luxury… this unconventional Savoyard chalet is a haven of charm and wellbeing nestled in the picturesque hamlet of Raffort, with the eponymous stream running the length of it. It is 2.4km from the centre of Meribel. In season, you can ski to the villages leading through the forest (snow cover dependent), and it is 400m from the Olympe cable car.
The indoor swim spa, sauna, hammam, home cinema, and reception room are some of the facilities making it easy to comfortably invite up to 22 guests.
As well as the chalet's 1000m2, there is a 250m2 terrace and a large garden, making it easy to fully enjoy the fantastic view of the peaks.
The garden level is dedicated to relaxation, wellbeing, and free time:
• Large 110m2 living room, with an open bar, sofa corner with a chimney, reading area, games area, and TV corner with a giant 3D flat screen
• 22-seater home cinema with a 3.5x2m screen and perfect acoustics
• Spa, sauna, hammam, massage room, shower room, and fitness centre
• 13m2 games room with TV on a mezzanine
• 33m2 independent suite, with queen size bed, single bed in an alcove, pull-out single bed, living room, and shower room with Italian shower
• Professional laundry
• Wine cellar
• Ski room with facilities to dry shoes/clothes/gloves, and lockers
Terrace level - the south facing terrace extends over 250m2 and is always clear of snow, with teak garden furniture and parasols with heaters:
• Indoor 6x2.2m swim spa with counter current system
• Dining room with a chimney
• Professional kitchen with commercial-grade range
• 50m2 master suite with bathroom, chimney, walk-in closet, TV, and private terrace
• Ensuite double bedroom that can be linked to the master suite, with a balcony
• Five bedrooms with queen size beds, either ensuite shower rooms with Italian showers or ensuite bathrooms, and some with balconies
• A bedroom for four with two sets of bunk beds, ensuite shower room with an Italian shower, and a balcony
• 27m2 junior suite with extra-large bed, walk-in closet, and a bathroom with a whirlpool bath and Italian shower
The rental includes breakfast and an evening meal (wine not included) cooked by a renowned chef, as well as many other services you would except at a 5-star hotel:
• Turnover of sheets, towels, and dressing gowns upon request
• Onsite concierge
• Welcome cocktail
• Open bar with fruit juices, soft drinks, tea, and coffee
• Tea and pastries upon return from the slopes
• Free transport around Meribel between 8am and 8pm
• Unlimited usage of the facilities in the chalet
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cosier.
The peaceful hamlet of Raffort is located just below Meribel ski resort, which is 2.5km away. The Raffort stream, at the edge of the forest, runs at the bottom of the off-piste area from La Croix Jean-Claude and the route through Raffort.
Raffort les Allues, Cruet, Vanthier, Chandon, Nantgerel, Gittaz and Plantin are the original small skiing villages. In fact, it was these villages that inspired the Scot Peter Lindsay in 1936, who was looking for a new site for winter sports.
Today these charming villages are traditional architectural jewels in the mountains that you cross before arriving in the more recent neighbourhoods in Meribel Valley.
They are also precious basecamps for those who love authenticity, calm, culture, gentle strolls, and a lot of skiing… The Olympe cable car means you can reach La Chaudanne in a few minutes, and the largest ski area in the world. When evening falls, take the same cable car or ski down the mountain to rediscover the soothing atmosphere of your chalet and the peacefulness of the village.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.