Boulevard de l’Atlantique…the name itself evokes a vacation, simply getting away from it all. This attractive villa, surrounded by an enclosed 1,500 sq. m garden is located in the upper part of Le Pyla-sur-Mer, at the entry of the Bay of Arcachon, across from the tip of the Cap-Ferret, which you can see beyond the pine forest from the second floor of the house.
Although you enter by the road or garden, the villa is oriented towards the bay. A large terrace in teak and a salt-water swimming pool in the form of a dolphin create a delightful tree-filled living space, providing this family home with a highly enjoyable asset. A large outdoor table, built-in barbecue and deck chairs allow you to take full advantage of the pleasant green environment. The villa is built on two levels, with a charming independent cottage lower down in the garden:
• Entrance hall
• Living room opening on to a long balcony overlooking the pool and comprising a sitting area with a fireplace and a large well equipped kitchen/dining-room
• Back kitchen with an extra fridge and laundry room
• Bedroom 1, double bed (140), adjoining shower room (shower and toilets)
• Guest washroom
• Bedroom 2, double bed (140), ensuite shower room
• Bedroom 3, two single (90) beds, washbasin
• Bedroom 4, two single (90) beds, balcony
• Bedroom 5, queen-size bed, balcony
• Shared bathroom, accessible to rooms 3, 4 and 5 (adjacent to room 5)
• Separate toilets
• Bedroom 6, double bed (140), washbasin and toilets
A “petanque” area is available as well as a ping-pong table.
There’s room to park your cars on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be made up just before your arrival. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen.
Le Pyla-sur-Mer is an adorable little seaside resort. Although the town is officially part of the immense area of La Teste-de-Buch, Le Pyla-sur-Mer is actually closer to the city of Arcachon, just 5 km. down the road.
The beach is at the entry of the bay, across from the Banc d’Arguin, with the famous Dune du Pilat only a short walk away. You’ll find many convenience stores and small shops selling beach items onsite. The neighborhood and the Moulleau Pier, with its welcoming café terraces - a favorite haunt for local residents who come in the evenings to eat ice-cream - is only a few minutes from the house.
The bay, the ocean, the beaches, the pine forests, golfing and biking: you’ll find all you need at Le Pyla for a truly memorable family vacation.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.