This recent villa, built in the true Provencal spirit, is hidden high up on the hillside, tucked away amid the pine and olive trees and pink oleander and beautifully integrated into a 6,000 sq. m terrain of tree-lined terraced slopes. A vast stretch of unspoiled, green and rolling landscape unfolds before you, with a view that extends all the way to the Mediterranean Sea. The superb 15-meter heated overflowing swimming pool provides a panorama that’s just as spectacular. Very private, but not isolated, as the closest neighbor is 300 meters away. And the Sanary beaches are but 4 km away.
The interior is tastefully decorated in a country chic style with a soft and gentle look and feel. The white and ochre tones are enhanced by touches of Provencal colors. The villa is well heated in the winter and cool in the summer (floor air-conditioning system), offering a high level of comfort in all seasons. Laid out on two levels, very open to the outside, it has a spacious furnished terrace with a shaded pergola for outdoor dining in fine weather.
• Large bedroom with three 90 cm single beds (2 of which are twin beds that can be moved together to make a double bed) opening onto the garden, and an adjoining bathroom (bathtub and toilets)
• Laundry room
• Panoramic terrace with garden furniture and a large table under the pergola, barbecue
• Vast living area opening onto the terrace, with a dining area
• Well equipped open-plan kitchen giving on to the dining area, with access to the outdoors
• Mezzanine bedroom above the living area (outfitted with two single 90 cm beds) with ensuite bathroom and wc
• Double bedroom, 2X90 cm beds or 1X180 cm bed, ensuite shower room, wc
• Double bedroom, 2X90 cm beds or 1X180 cm bed, adjoining shower room, wc
• Separate toilets
• Double bedroom, 2X90 cm beds or 1X180 cm bed, ensuite bathroom (bathtub and toilets)
• Double bedroom, 2X90 cm beds or 1X180 cm bed, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Separate toilets
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made up. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is located 4 km from Sanary-sur-Mer, or about 8 minutes by road. Sanary considered to be the “Fashionable Little Saint-Tropez”, but far less overrated. It’s an authentic fishing port and the town stays alive and humming year-round. It has both fine sand and pebble beaches (the one at Portissol is 7 minutes away by car) that are perfect for family swims. The stores are open on Sunday, and there’s a night market in the summer. You can also go try out the beaches at Bandol, 8 km away. The little town of Ollioules is close to the villa as well and Toulon, a 12 km drive.
You’ll also find the excellent Michelin-star restaurant, Terre Brûne, only 2 minutes from the villa.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.