The constantly shifting reflections of the Mediterranean can be seen from all the rooms in the house, a unique panorama one never grows tired of. And to not offend nature, the design’s crisp, clean lines, the use of stone and natural sand colors blend elegantly into the landscape. The villa itself is half hidden amid the coast’s maritime pines. At the bottom of the splendid terraced garden, the swimming pool looks like a springboard to the sea, an azure rectangle that mirrors the sky.
This superb entirely enclosed 8,000 sq. m. property is situated between La Ciotat and Saint-Cyr-les-Lecques, a sanctuary of peace and serenity, yet close to all the temptations of the Coast. The outdoor area-summer kitchen, garden furniture, terrace, are all places where you can relax and enjoy the view anytime you want, day or night. Inside, you’ll find generous and bright volumes and a very sophisticated contemporary decor, in perfect harmony with the architecture.
• Spacious and luminous living room, access to the terrace, sea view
• Fully equipped open-plan kitchen, sea view
• Dining room opening on to the living area and on to the terrace, sea view
• Bedroom 1: queen size bed, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: queen size bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: queen size bed, access to the terrace with sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4: queen size bed, access to the terrace with sea view
• Bedroom 5: 90 cm twin beds, sea view
• Bathroom - bathtub
• 8000 sq. m. landscaped garden, wooden, lawn
• Furnished terrace - table, chairs, deckchairs, parasols
• Infinity swimming pool, sea view
A gas barbecue is available for use. You can park three cars on the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is located 1 km from the center of La Ciotat and its beach, 15 minutes from Cassis, 3 minutes from the port of St Cyr-les-Lecques and 20 minutes from Bandol.
Located between the sea and the hills, La Ciotat has kept the authenticity of a small town. The golf course, the beaches, the rocky inlets, the old town, and a gentle climate year-round makes La Ciotat a lovely place to stay.
Our favourite rocky inlet is at Figuerolles, where it is a good idea to arrive early in the summer, buy is worth the detour for its little restaurant and crystal-clear waters.
And for those who prefer the smell of rosemary over towels and tanning oils, a walk around the fantastic Mugel Park is a must.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.