Bormes-les-Mimosas combines the best of Provence and the Mediterranean. The villa is located at the top of the old medieval village, a little gem with its flower-lined lanes and pink brick roofed houses. As you travel down to the coast through the pine forests and vineyards, you’ll come across the beaches facing the Iles d’Or with their pure, crystal-clear water. There’s a breathtaking view of this landscape from the villa, which is perched high above, right next the ruins of the castle, and two minutes on foot from the town center with its shops and restaurants.
The property is surrounded by a 2,500 sq. m luxuriantly green terrace garden, and includes a main house and an annex above it, near the swimming pool. Spacious, luminous, decorated with taste and an understated elegance, it offers a life of ease and comfort with its six ensuite bedrooms and large shared living areas. In particular, the large covered terrace where you can dine while overlooking the sea. The swimming pool is also a great place to relax and unwind. Four of the bedrooms have a view of the sea.
• Vast living area with a living room and dining room opening onto the terrace
• Newly-equipped open-plan kitchen
• Laundry room
• Bedroom 1, sea view, terrace, king-size bed, ensuite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 2, balcony, sea view, king-size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 3, access to garden, king-size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Separate toilets
• Bedroom 4, window overlooking the garden, two 90 cm beds, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Living room/dining room with a fully equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 5, sea view, king-size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 6, two 90 cm beds, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made up.You’ll also, have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
Located in the heart of the Var region of the Cote d'Azur, across from the Iles d'Or and at the foot of the Maures mountain chain, Bormes-les-Mimosas has a unique floral heritage, fostered by its very mild climate and extraordinary light: plants and flowers grow here in abundance. Ranked as one of the most beautiful sites in the Var region, the medieval village of Bormes-les-Mimosas is an absolute “must-see” and even “must-stay” for all those who love nature and authenticity. One of the charms of Bormes-les-Mimosas is its unspoiled coastline. About 10 km from the villa, you’ll find both creeks and fine sand beaches stretching over 22 km, across from the Iles d'Or: Porquerolles, Port-Cros and the Iles du Levant. You’ll have some wonderful boat trips in store for you!
It’s also an ideal place for hiking, biking or horseback riding enthusiasts who will get to discover the naturally preserved spaces between the coastal footpaths, the open plains and the Maures mountain range.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.