If you are a sporty type and love nature, this is the villa for you. Perfect for large “tribes” too, as the house can accommodate up to sixteen people with its eight bedrooms! The villa is located at the foot of the Gros Cerveau hill, in a protected natural environment. You reach the house by an uneven pathway but are only five minutes from all conveniences, and ten minutes from Sanary and the beaches.
Aside from its generous accommodation capacity, the villa has many other advantages – charm, authenticity, comfort, tasteful decor, many amenities, and without close by neighbours. Especially perfect for the recreational facilities to keep the whole family busy. On the 6000m2 terraced hillside, you can enjoy the 10x4m heated pool, tennis court, bowling green, and ping pong table!
The terraces are also perfect for outdoor dining, or relax to the sound of cicadas singing… a true Provencal paradise!
Building 1, Ground floor:
• Living room with dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 1 : queen size bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2 : double (140 cm) bed, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 3 : 90 cm bunk beds, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 4 : queen size bed, bathroom shared with Bedroom 5 - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 5 : 80 cm twin beds, bathroom shared with Bedroom 4 - bathtub, shower and toilets
Building 2, Ground floor:
• Bedroom 6 : queen size bed and 90 cm twin beds, shower room shared with Bedroom 7 - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 7 : queen size bed, shower room shared with Bedroom 6 - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 8 : queen size bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Laundry room
• 6000 sq. m garden
• 10x4 m swimming pool
• Bowling green
• Private tennis court
• 60 sq. m furnished terrace - table, chairs, sun loungers, open-air living area
A wood-burning barbecue and a plancha are available. You can park 5 cars on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made up. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is located 5 km from Sanary-sur-Mer, and 7 km from Bandol. Sanary considered to be the “Fashionable Little Saint-Tropez”, but far less overrated. It’s an authentic fishing port and the town stays alive and humming year-round. It has both fine sand and pebble beaches (Bonnegrace beach and Portissol beach are only a 10-minute drive) that are perfect for family swims. Bandol beaches are at the same distance. The stores are open on Sunday, and there’s a night market in the summer. The Dolce Fregate golf course is 8 km and the Marseille Provence airport, a half-an-hour drive away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.