This is a charming luxury enclave in the heart of Provence. A peaceful haven that is perfect for golfers, as it is right next to the 18-hole course at the Saint Victoire Golf Course, with views of the eponymous mountain as portrayed by Cezanne.
Manicured gardens, elegant arcades, and sun-filled terraces give the villa a Florentine feel. With clean lines and wide open spaces, the architecture and interior designed create a chic Provencal atmosphere with brilliant shades of ochre, white, and grey echoing the southern light.
The fantastic 15x15m rose-tiled pool is a sparkling azure oasis that contrasts with the green in the park’s trees. The gazebo and outdoor living room, near more landscaped water, provide unique moments of relaxation. On the south side, the huge terrace is perfect for meals shaded by the plane trees.
The villa is organised over three levels, and has six ensuite, air-conditioned bedrooms, with large rooms providing comfort and privacy for everyone.
• Living space with living and dining rooms, and a fantastically equipped kitchen, all leading to the north and south terraces
• Double bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom (bath and shower)
• Bedroom with exterior access, with ensuite shower room and seating area
• Double bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom
• Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
Garden level (leads out to the pool):
• Master bedroom, queen size bed, and fantastic ensuite bathroom (bath and shower)
• Double bedroom with queen size bed, and ensuite shower room
• Large TV room
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is in the commune of Fuveau. 16km from Aix en Provence, at the foot of the Saint Victoire mountain, Fuveau is a charming village, typically Provencal with steep streets and a superb, imposing neo-Gothic church. The villa is 10 minutes from the village. It adjoins the Saint Victoire Golf Course, a magnificent 18-hole course that borders the Château l’Arc hotel estate, which also has a restaurant. You are twenty minutes from the centre of Aix en Provence, and thirty minutes from the Marseille Marignanne airport and the Aix TGV station.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.