A midnight swim under the stars? Lunch with one of the most beautiful views in the region? A game of boules on the bowling green? A soothing nap with cicadas singing? Live the Provencal good life in this fantastic property, in complete calm in the countryside, yet close to everything. It is above the small village of St Pantaleon, and ten minutes’ drive from Gordes, one of Luberon’s best spots.
The surroundings of this very comfortable villa are 5000 sqm of wooded and flower-filled terrain, and it is architect designed in white stone, in the purest local tradition. The villa includes a main property and an annex from the entrance. The 13x6m mosaic-tiled pool can be heated as required. All the rooms have air-conditioning.
• Living room with a mezzanine study
• TV room
• Dining room for twelve
• American kitchen, perfectly equipped for foodies
• Gym with stationary bike and rowing machine
• Two covered, furnished terraces
• Ensuite double bedroom on lower level, with king size bed, bathroom with bath and shower
• Ensuite double bedroom on lower level, with king size bed, shower room with Italian shower
• Ensuite double bedroom on upper level, with king size bed, shower room with Italian shower
• Ensuite double bedroom, with king size bed, shower room with WC
• Ensuite twin bedroom, shower room with WC
There is a barbecue available for use.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
Saint-Pantaleon is 1km away and is a tiny village at the heart of the Luberon Regional Natural Park. The villa overlooks vineyards, Mont Ventoux, and the villages of Roussillon and Joucas. It is ten minutes from the fantastic village of Gordes. The pretty village of Goult is 3km from the villa, less touristy and calmer, where you can pick up croissants for breakfast, do a food shop, or even go out for dinner. There is so much to do and see in the amazing Provencal region! We especially recommend a visit to Senanque Abbey and the ochre quarries in Roussillon. The towns of Aix, Avignon, and Arles are less than an hour away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.