Enjoy breakfast on the terrace facing the lake, fall asleep watching the lights reflect on the water, float in the heated floor pool admiring the mountain backdrop... This magnificent chalet provides one-off moments you can share with family and friends, since it accommodates ten people comfortably with its five ensuite bedrooms.
Built on the right bank of Lake Annecy, 1km from the village of Veyrier-du-Lac, the chalet has original architecture, mixing modern and Savoyard styles, with huge bay windows that let you drink in the view from every room in the house.
• Living and dining rooms, extended by a terrace and wraparound balcony
• Kitchen with all mod cons
• Bedroom 1 – king size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and WC), terrace access
• Bedroom 2 – master suite, lake view, king size bed, bathroom with spa bath, shower, and WC
• Bedroom 3 – lake view, queen size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and WC), terrace access
• Bedroom 4 – lake view, queen size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and WC), terrace access
• Bedroom 5 – independent suite with living room corner (fridge and Nespresso coffee machine), king size bed, ensuite shower room (shower and WC), private terrace
• Outdoor living room with table for meals, plus barbecue available for use
There is parking for four cars in the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The chalet is in a quiet residential hamlet, less than a kilometre from the village of Veyrier-du-Lac, on the right bank of the lake. Annecy is 20 minutes by car. There are many outdoor activities and watersports in and around Lake Annecy. The village has a monitored public beach. There are endless possible hikes around the lake and towards the mountain.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.