The charm of the Normandy countryside, the character of the region’s traditional half-timbered houses, the warmth of a real family home, a refined English-style country chic decor: this villa’s got it all! Not to mention its location: in a tiny five-house hamlet in the Tourgeville township, only 5 km from Deauville and 4 km from the beach. It’s a perfect place to enjoy the greenery and brisk ocean air with family or friends. Each person can be totally independent as the property, with its 2,500 sq. m landscaped garden and the 6x3m swimming pool, has both a main residence and a guesthouse.
• Elegant living area, opening onto the terrace and the garden
• Kitchen/Dining room, also opening onto the terrace, a little gem of old-style decoration, but beautifully equipped
• Terrace with garden furniture and a table for outdoor dining
• Guest toilets
• Ensuite bedroom, king-size bed, shower room
• Separate toilets and sink
• Ensuite bedroom, queen-size bed, shower room with wc
• Ensuite bedroom, queen-size bed, bathroom with bathtub and toilets
• Double bedroom, queen-size bed
• Double bedroom, 140 cm bed
• Bathroom with bathtub and toilets
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is located in a tiny hamlet on a dead-end, 400 meters from the village of Tourgeville. It’s a land of stud farms and rolling green meadows. But Torgeville also has an oceanfront on the Cote Fleurie: the little seaside resort of Beneville-sur-Mer. An extension of the vast beach at Deauville, it offers a more peaceful alternative to its prestigious neighbor. It’s a big favorite with local residents who want to get away from the crowds in the summer. If you’re looking for action though, the famous Deauville boardwalks are only about 15 minutes away from the house.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.