This pretty family home is at the edge of the forest, 1km from the beaches in the lovely Pyla-sur-Mer resort. The green environment, tasteful layout, and 12x5m salt-water pool are among its charming assets, for a quiet stay on Arcachon Bay.
The raw wood provides warmth and friendliness in the huge living space, a luminous room with high ceilings and large windows opening to outside. A raised mezzanine is a fantastically relaxing spot for children, who will also love the trampoline and ping pong table outside. The villa is arranged over one level with a basement.
• Living space with living and dining rooms
• Semi-open kitchen with all mod cons, extending from the living room
• Mezzanine with TV and desk
• Bedroom 1 – queen size bed
• Bedroom 2 – master suite, leading to the terrace, queen size bed, dressing room
• Bedroom 3 – children’s triple bedroom (one mezzanine bed)
• Shower room with double sink, shower, WC
• Bathroom with double sink and bath
• Separate WC
Basement (narrow exterior windows):
• Bedroom 4 – dorm room with 2 sets of bunkbeds
• Shower room with sink, shower, and WC
• Furnished terrace with seating area and dining table, under parasols
• Parking for 4 cars
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is a 15-minute walk from the beach. It has private access to La Teste de Buch national forest where hiking trails lead to stunning views of the Pilat Dune and Arcachon Bay.
Pyla-sur-Mer is a lovely beach resort. Although it is technically in the huge commune of La Teste-de-Buch, Pyla-sur-Mer is geographically closer to Arcachon, which is 5km away.
The beach is at the entrance of the Bay, opposite the Banc d'Arguin National Park, with the famous Pilat sand dune a few hundred metres away. There are many shops nearby and small boutiques on the beach. The neighbourhood and Moulleau jetty, with its welcoming terraces, is the standard place for locals to get an ice cream in the evening, only a few minutes from the house.
The Bay, the ocean, the forest, golf courses, bike rides – Pyla will make for unforgettable family vacations.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.