Everything here is unique. First of all, its location, two minutes away on foot from the center of Megeve but in a quiet and green environment. All the restaurants and shops are just a short walk away. The Chamois gondola is only a 100 meters down the road. In second place, the decor, both stylish and rustic, with cozy wood paneling that gives you a sense of intimate luxury and invites you to travel and dream. The 250 sq. m chalet is surrounded by a beautiful enclosed garden and is laid-out on three levels:
• Entrance hall
• Guest toilet with sink
• Locale for ski boots
• Large living area: living room with fireplace opening on to the terrace and garden, dining room
• Superbly equipped kitchen, separated from the dining room by a breakfast counter
• Bedroom with queen-size bed, closet, TV, and ensuite shower room with toilet, overlooking the terrace
• Outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace
• Laundry room-lingerie (under the staircase)
• Toilets with sink
• Large reading room with fireplace, and a great library and home cinema room
• Master suite, with queen-size bed, TV, ensuite bathroom-toilet (balneotherapy tub), opening on to a balcony
• Mezzanine with access to the balcony
• Bedroom with queen-size bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom with bathtub, balcony
• Children’s bedroom with two twin beds (possible double bed) with shower room, opening on to the same balcony as the Master suite
• Separate toilets
Two parking places are available under the porch roof at the chalet’s entrance.
The balconies and terraces will allow smokers to take advantage of the view. .
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Daily housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner
- Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines.
Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request.
STAFF DAY OFF
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cosier.
The most authentic village of the Alps is only two hours away from Lyons.
Megeve is a village typical of the Haute-Savoie region that is sure to enchant you. With its unique history and heritage, the village has a “soul” that extends well beyond the standard images we have of this remarkable place. Representative of a native gastronomy revisited by star chefs, it’s a destination that’s alive year-round, with cultural and sports events marking the different seasons of local life.
Skiing in Megeve means 445 km of slopes in an exceptional setting that includes trails, forests, mountain pasture farms and sunny outdoor terraces strung along several massifs. A ski area adapted to families who will find gentle and reassuring slopes in Megeve that they can enjoy with their children.
Walkers and hikers will appreciate the trail along the Calvary path that leads to the Mont d’Arbois.
As for golfers, they can delight in a round of two at the Arbois golf course less than two km away from the chalet.
0% Tax (not included in rates)
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.