This huge property is strategically located on a site overlooking the Sanary Bay and the Toulon harbor. It is situated a green and peaceful setting, yet only 2 km away from the beaches of Six-Fours and its shops. Its magnificent tree-lined garden is one of its most charming assets and houses a free-form swimming pool, heated off-season, complete with a waterfall. The outdoor stone Jacuzzi for 17 people will be appreciated in all kinds of weather!
The villa, very recently renovated in a resolutely Provencal spirit offers great facilities, high-class amenities and an immaculate decor. Its many terraces allow you to live outdoors and to make the most of the view and the climate.
• Living and dining area, sea view
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Laundry room
• Bedroom 1: master suite with view of the sea, opening directly on to the terrace, king-size bed, bathroom with a whirlpool bath, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: direct access to the terrace, queen-size bed, shower room with shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: queen-size bed, sea view, ensuite bathroom with bathtub and toilets
• Bedroom 4: master suite, balcony with sea view, extra-large 200 cm bed, bathroom with a whirlpool bath, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 5: queen-size bed, access to garden, ensuite shower room with shower and toilets
There is a large parking lot on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The property is located on the hills of Six-Fours-Les-Plages, 2 km from the seaside resort and its beaches. Sanary is 10 minutes away by road and Bandol, 20 minutes. Six-Fours-les-Plages is a sweet little village on the Var region coast that tempts you to join in the art of living in the south, among the sea and the forests. You’ll find both fine sand beaches and small marinas along its 18 km coastline. Between hiking in the forests, relaxing on the beach and exploring the coast and its backcountry, there’s plenty to do in store for you!
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.