This charming house is hidden at the bottom of a cul-de-sac in Saint Maxime, in the Var region, and reveals itself to begin with its generous volume and colourful façade. Sheltered by a large 1300m2 shaded garden with luxurious vegetation, the property also has a beautiful pool where you can relax enjoying the landscape, with the neighbouring golf club’s fairways above.
Inside, the sophisticated decor finds its balance with a modern ambiance enhanced with retro touches. At the back of the house is a pretty, well-equipped kitchen that leads to a large open room for the dining room and living room. This room is filled with light and opens directly to the terrace and garden. The terrace has a striking charcoal barbecue and has blinds to shelter you from the sun’s rays during lunch.
In addition to the adjacent golf course (you can benefit from a discount), sporty types will love the communal tennis court, or the ping pong table in the garden. This peaceful haven, located 3km from Saint Maxime’s restaurants and shops, is also close to the beach!
• Well-equipped kitchen with seating area, direct access to the terrace
• Dining room with 8-person table, direct access to the terrace
• Open living room equipped with a TV/DVD, direct access to the garden
• Bedroom 1 – double (140cm) bed, dressing room
• Bedroom 2 – double (140cm) bed, dressing room, ensuite bathroom with private WC, garden view
• Mezzanine: TV and exercise bike
• Bedroom 3 – queen size (160cm) bed, dressing room, and private balcony with view of the terrace and adjacent golf course
• Bedroom 4 – double (140cm) bed, dressing room
• Bedroom 5 – king size (180cm) bed, dressing room, ensuite bathroom with WC, and private balcony with view of the terrace and adjacent golf course
• Separate bathroom with bath and WC
• Parking for 4 cars
• Huge 1300m2 shaded garden with ping pong table
• Large terrace equipped with sun loungers, 10-person table, and charcoal barbecue
• 9.5x4.5m private pool
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
Saint Maxime is one of the prettiest beach resorts on the Var coast, thanks to the richness of its natural and cultural heritage and its amazing view on the Saint-Tropez gulf. Swimming, scuba diving, or strolling by the sea are must-dos for this destination but here you can also enjoy different leisure and cultural activities. The town-center is lively all year long and only 3 km away, with its restaurants, shops, the lovely sea-front promenade and many places of culture, like Carré Léon Gaumont or Théâtre de la Mer. The 4 markets of Sainte-Maxime offer an all-week long access to fresh regional products and the Artisans et Artistes Peintres market is a prefect spot to find original objects. Sport-lovers will appreciate the immediate vicinity of the 65 ha, 18-hole Blue Green golf course, which is just around the corner from the house. There are many surf and sail schools nearby, as well as aquatic centers for your children. The house is 3km far from the main beach and from the beach of Nartelle. The town of Saint Maxime is ideally located between Saint-Tropez (18km far) and Saint-Raphael (24 km far) with its TGV train station.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.