It is hard to imagine a more enchanted setting for a stay in the Alpilles massif! Deep in the Provencal countryside, this fantastic farmhouse promises complete peace and calm, in the discreet setting of the huge 3-hectare estate with much to enjoy – the garden terrace, the pergola providing shade, the sun loungers, the private tennis court, or the 16x8m saltwater pool, all among the diverse Mediterranean tree species, including Cyprus, pine, olive, or plane trees, making this a beautiful place to explore, with no close by neighbours. The closest village, Eygalières, is 3km away.
The large farmhouse, the crown jewel of the estate, was renovated with skill and will please those who love old stone – the walls date back to 1740! Inside, you immediately notice the care taken with the decor, from the choice of materials to the luxury furnishings. The three living rooms with old chimneys, the dining room with arched ceiling, the large kitchen with exposed beams, and of course the seven bedrooms, all have a special kind of charm. It is exceptionally spacious.
• Living room 1 – chimney, open to the terrace and estate
• Perfectly-equipped kitchen with dining room table, terrace and estate access
• Laundry room
• Living room 2 – chimney, open to the terrace and estate
• Dining room, arched ceiling, open to the terrace and estate
• Living room 3 – chimney, open to the terrace and estate
• Bedroom 1 – queen size (160cm) bed, ensuite shower room with WC, terrace, and view of the estate
• Bedroom 2 – queen size (160cm) bed, ensuite shower room with WC, view of the estate
• Bedroom 3 – twin (90cm) beds and crib
• Bedroom 4 – queen size (160cm) bed, view of the estate
• Separate bathroom with bath and WC
• Bedroom 5 – queen size (160cm) bed, ensuite bathroom with WC, view of the estate
• Bedroom 6 – emperor size (200cm) bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and WC, view of the estate
• Bedroom 7 – twin (90cm) beds, ensuite shower room with WC, view of the estate
There is parking inside the property, and a gas barbecue in the garden.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
This magnificent Provençal mas is situated 3km from Eygalieres, a small, quiet village, full of charm, 5 minutes from Saint-Remy-de-Provence. The village’s old houses are built from stone and gorgeous. Surrounded by the fantastic Alpilles landscape, the village faces fields of olive trees, a small green valley, and vineyards.
You may visit many wine-making estates that offer wine tastings. There is also a great network of hiking trails crisscrossing the Alpilles, that have great views on foot or mountain biking.
Avignon is 25km away, with its festival, museums, and theatres… Further south the Camargue is waiting for you to explore it.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.