This magnificent villa is located next to the charming village of Eguilles in the Aix countryside. Set on a hillside, it offers a panoramic view of the valley and the surrounding country. You can take in the entire scene from its 13x6 heated overflowing swimming pool and its vast wood sun terrace.
A 3,600 sq. m landscaped garden, 3,000 sq. m of which are surrounded by a high wall which shields you from view and ensures privacy and protection.
The large bay windows provide you with the same wide-open view in the living area. The villa has all the latest in modern conveniences, such as a sound system and air-conditioning in all the rooms.
The decor is resolutely contemporary, crisp and clean, and well appointed with designer furniture. The key words to describe the house would be its spaciousness and large and generous volumes.
• 57 sq. m living area, with very high ceilings
• Dining room and beautifully equipped open-plan kitchen
• Bedroom 1: master suite, queen-size bed, ensuite shower room – shower and toilets
All the rooms open directly onto the terrace and the overflowing swimming pool.
• Bedroom 2: queen-size bed, private terrace, ensuite shower room – shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: queen-size bed, private terrace, ensuite shower room – shower and toilets
• Study and fitness room on a mezzanine
• Bedroom 4: queen-size bed
• Bedroom 5: two 90 cm beds or one king-size bed
• Bathroom – bathtub, shower and toilets
• Pool house
• Garage for 2 cars
A Ping-Pong table is available for your use.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is situated in a residential country setting, 5 minutes from Eguilles, on the edge of a fairly busy road.
Eguilles is a typical Provencal-style village 10 km northwest of Aix-en-Provence. The village is positioned so that it overlooks the neighboring valleys, offering a fabulous panoramic view of the region. The township is also at the gateway of the Luberon Regional Nature Park. The villa is only 15 minute away from the TGV high-speed train station and 25 minutes from the Marseille Provence airport.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.