There aren't enough ways to describe how great this fantastic villa is, comfortably nestled in a green setting with a breathtaking view.
Located in the heights of Saint-Raphael, between the red rocks of the Esterel Massif and the blue swell of the Mediterranean, this modern 200m2 home, arranged over one level, overlooks Agay Bay and the surrounding area. Completely renovated, it has all modern comforts. The kitchen is fantastically equipped and the living room is open to the outdoors with a panoramic view. The villa also has a luxurious outdoor living room and a spa pool with relaxing jets, installed directly on the terrace that overlooks the Bay.
The landscaped garden ensures perfect tranquillity. The villa is 15km from Saint-Raphael but only 2km from the seafront shops in the Agay beach resort, where you can find many summer activities.
• Perfectly equipped open kitchen
• Living/dining room with sea view, 8-person table, direct access to the terrace
• Bedroom 1 – double (140cm) bed, dressing room, ensuite shower room (Italian shower and WC), direct access to the patio
• Bedroom 2 – queen size (160cm) bed, dressing room, ensuite shower room (Italian shower and WC), sea view
• Bedroom 3 – double (140cm) bed, dressing room
• Bedroom 4 – queen size (160cm) bed, dressing room, ensuite shower room (Italian shower and WC), direct outdoor access
• Bedroom 2 – queen size (160cm) bed, dressing room, ensuite shower room (Italian shower and WC), direct access to the patio
• Separate WC
• Landscaped garden
• 30m2 terrace
• South-facing 70m2 terrace with 6x2.5m heated spa pool, with 4 massage seats, sea view
• Covered 20m2 terrace
• Luxurious garden living room with granite table for 12
• Bowling green
• Parking spaces
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
When the summer months arrive, the beach resorts scattered along the coast awaken. Swimming, scuba diving, or strolling by the sea are the top choices.
Aside from the magnificent Agay Bay, the coastline boasts several large sandy and pebble beaches, notably the Provencal landing beach on the Boulouris coast. These are generally very busy. If you’re looking for a bit of peace, take the time to visit the Trayas coves, or Draumont Cape, charmingly picturesque. Between dips in the ocean, you can relax in one of the many small seafront restaurants and cafes, where you will discover all the Mediterranean flavours.
Party animals will appreciate nearby Saint Tropez and Cannes, both accessible from the coastal road, with great views en route of the landscape. If you have children, two great choices are the Frejus zoo, around 23km away, or the Aqualand water park, 18km away towards Saint-Raphael.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.