This large Normand-style house is a real family home and a great place to gather all the generations together under one roof for a stay on the “Côte fleurie”. In addition to being very close to the big beach in Deauville, the house has the advantage of an exceptional view overlooking the famous Deauville-Clairefontaine racetrack: you can watch the show from the comfort of your own backyard!
The children will love the garden where they can play hide-and-seek, have fun on the swing or the trampoline, enjoy a game of Ping-Pong… And on rainy days, the pleasant game and TV room upstairs will bring in the crowd.
The grown-ups will appreciate the elegant interior decor, which has all the charm of the homes of yesteryear but with the added benefits of modern conveniences: large bay windows for lots of sunlight and top quality amenities in the kitchen as well as in the bathrooms.
There are 6 meticulously furnished bedrooms, two of which are on the ground floor and accessible to people with limited mobility.
• Living area with living room and dining room
• Bedroom 1: master suite opening on to the garden, queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: one 140 cm bed and one 90 cm bed
• Guest toilets
• Game room accessible by an outdoor staircase: TV, bar, table football, games
• Bedroom 3: queen-size bed, ensuite shower room - shower
• Guest toilets
• Bedroom 4: queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom - bathtub
• Bedroom 5: in the attic, 140 cm bed
• Bedroom 6: in the attic, 140 cm bed
• Independent shower room – shower
• Guest toilets
Level – 1:
• Shower in the hallway
• Extra bedroom with a 90 cm bed and toilets
• 5,000 sq. m landscaped garden
• Furnished terrace - table, chairs, deckchairs
A wood-burning barbecue is available. There’s room to park up to 6 cars on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive.You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The house is in the area of Tourgeville, a small village in the Calvados bordering on Deauville and where the famous Deauville-Clairefontaine racecourse is located. It’s a country of stud farms and green pastures, the picture postcard Normandy. The house is situated in a residential neighborhood right near the racecourse, which features many horse races. More than just a racecourse, it’s also a fairground that offers numerous events and activities for children.
It’s very easy to get to the big beach in Deauville, 1.5 km away by road and 1 km on foot. As for the celebrated Deauville boardwalks, they’re only 15 minutes away from the villa.
Golf enthusiasts will be delighted: the Amirauté 18-hole golf course is just a few minutes by car from the house. The Trouville-Deauville train station is only 2 km away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.