There is nothing between you and the perfect view. An inimitable sight is in front of you – the Tyrrhenian Sea with its precious jewel, the island of Capri. Located in one of the most beautiful bays in the world, this villa enjoys an uninterrupted view of the sea. You can appreciate this view from the terraces and pool, but also from all four bedrooms.
We are in the heart of the Neapolitan Rivera, ten minutes' drive from Sorrento, above the San Montano beach, in the village of Massa Lubrense.
The villa was recently renovated to provide all modern conveniences. Remarkably well equipped, it is also entirely air-conditioned. The decor will seduce you with its high-quality materials, Mediterranean touches, and modern simplicity. A lift means you can move easily between floors.
The villa has a brand new infinity pool with a hydro massage system, and a waterfall to massage your neck. Surrounded by a solarium, you can fully relax here and gaze upon the view.
• Living room, sea view, access to the terrace
• Summer kitchen
• Bedroom 1: queen size bed, sea view, access to the terrace, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: king size bed, sea view, access to the terrace
• Bedroom 3: king size bed, sea view, access to the terrace, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4: king size bed, sea view, access to the terrace, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Laundry room
• Open-plan living room
• Terrace, access to the swimming pool and little small garden with aromatic herbs
• Terraced garden, sea view
• 7x4 m infinity pool, sea view, hydro massage
A wood-burning barbecue and a pizza oven are available. You can park three cars on the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is located right at the waterfront, in the village of Massa Lubrense, 400 meters from the port of Marina della Lobra. Here you can take a ferry to reach Capri (15 minutes) and the Amalfi coast. Deckchairs and parasols are available for rent on the beach, 10 minutes walk from the house. The nearest small shops, a bar and a restaurant are just 1 kilometer away. Sorrento is only 5 km.
They say that this is where Ulysses was lured in by the siren’s songs… or maybe it was the view that stopped him here? The Sorrento peninsula emerges from the crystalline water of the Tyrrhenian Sea, with its pebble beaches bathed in turquoise waves. Naples, Amalfi, Vesuvius and the Pompeii ruins… you’ll run out of time to see everything! The airport is 55 km from the house.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.