Between its wild coves and family beaches, hiking routes and party venues, Ibiza contains multitudes. The central location of this villa, right next to the small town of Santa Gertrudis, means you can discover a different part of the island every day. And the beaches are never far, with the closest a ten-minute drive away.
The house was a very recent build, and has all the modern comforts and beautiful living spaces. Very well equipped, it can easily accommodate ten people, with five lovely bedrooms and three impeccable bathrooms. The pool is a good size and will be a well-appreciated spot to relax in after a day of walking. It is sunny all day, and protected from view by a Cyprus tree hedge. There is a table and seating area on the covered terrace next to the pool.
The villa is secured by a gate with an intercom, and is completely air-conditioned from above and below.
• Living and dining rooms leading to the pool
• Large kitchen with all mod cons
• Bedroom 1 – king size (180cm) bed, leads to the terrace
• Bedroom 2 – king size (180cm) bed, leads to the terrace
• Ensuite shower room with WC
• Bedroom 3 – twin (90cm) beds, access to the terrace
• Bedroom 4 – twin (90cm) beds, access to the terrace
• Shower room
• Bedroom 5 – master suite, king size (180cm) bed, ensuite bathroom with bath, shower and WC
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
You will find shops and restaurants in the charming small town of Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera, 5 minutes from the road to town. There is also a grocery store 2 minutes from the house for a quick shop. Santa Eulalia and Cala Longa beach are within 15 kilometres, as is Eivissa, the island’s ‘capital’.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.