If you want to recharge your batteries and get back in shape in an idyllic setting, this is the villa for you. Nestled in Sorrento’s rolling hills, it’s surrounded by a large 14,000 sq. m. multi-level, wooded garden. Sipping a glass of freshly chilled local wine on one of its many terraces while enjoying the beautiful scenery would be enough to make anyone happy. But the property has even a lot more to offer!
Admirably equipped, it has recreational facilities worthy of the finest hotels on the coast. Its 15x5 swimming pool and solarium, indoor Jacuzzi, fitness room and sauna will delight your guests throughout their stay. All this in total peace and quiet with no one opposite to bother you.
Each person can enjoy their independence and privacy thanks to the six ensuite bedrooms. Wi-Fi, satellite TV and an elevator ensure a life of great comfort in a home that’s been carefully decorated with a judicious mix of styles and always in good taste.
Although it may be hard to tear yourself away from this haven of well-being, all the marvels of the Amalfi Coast and the bay of Naples are close at hand, as the house is only a few minutes drive from Sorrento.
• Living room with lounge and dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fully equipped gym, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets, sauna
• Guests toilets
• Bedroom 1: king size bed, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: queen size bed, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: king size bed, sea view, access to the terrace, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 4: queen size bed, sea view, access to the terrace, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 5 : 90 cm twin beds, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Chambre 6 : queen size bed, sea view, access to the terrace, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
A gas barbecue and a pizza oven are available. You can park 5 cars on the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
This beautiful villa is located in the little village of Sant’Agata, where you will find small shops and restaurants. Sant’Agata abounds in good little places where you can taste the local cuisine. The nearest beach,Torca, is 2.5 kilometers away. Sorrento is 10 km far. Rent a boat and have a tour of the coast by the sea, or get on board of a ferry in the port of Massa Lubrense, Marina della Lobra and go to Capri!
There are many excursions on the gulf! Take the Amalfi road and enjoy its dream-like panorama on your way to Tordigliano beach, 12 km from the house. Naples, Positano, Pompei, Vesuvius… you’ll run out of time to see everything! The Naples airport is 55 km from the house.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.