All the magic of Italy and breathtaking landscapes: the Amalfi coast is one of the most spectacular in the world and classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
This splendid villa, perched on the rocks that plunge down to the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, just above the village of Ravello, is a truly first-class vacation home with its dazzling panoramic view and exceptional quality of life.
Although the villa dates back to the 19th century, it’s been fully renovated to offer guests all modern conveniences. Each of the 8 bedrooms has its own special charm and an ensuite bathroom. All of them have a view of the sea.
The reception areas are ideal for entertaining groups or large families, although you’ll find yourself spending most of the time outdoors on one of the villa’s many terraces. These terraces reach right down to the sea and are perfect places to meet up or relax. The setting is about as romantic as you can get, and highlighted by an abundance of greenery.
You can dive directly into the sea from the lower terrace or admire the sweeping view from the giant Jacuzzi.
• Beautifully-equipped kitchen opening on to the terrace, pizza oven, sea view
• Bedroom 1: queen-size bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Living area opening on to the terrace, sea view
• Bedroom 2: queen-size bed, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Guest toilets
• Bedroom 3: queen-size bed, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4: queen-size bed, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 5: two 80 cm beds that you move together, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 6: queen-size bed, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 7: queen-size bed, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 8: two 80 cm beds that you move together, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Furnished rooftop terrace with view of the sea
Outdoor layout (1,500 sq. m of private, green land spread over several levels):
• Garden planted with lemon trees
• Garden with small summer kitchen area and outside toilets
• 60 sq. m of furnished terraces - 2 outdoor dining areas, 2 outdoor living areas, 3 aperitif nooks, 16 deck chairs
• Private terrace with Jacuzzi
• Private access to the sea - 130-step path through a private green park
• Enclosed parking area for one car
A sauna, boat and gas barbecue are available for your use. The villa is entirely air-conditioned.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
Just as the whole of Ravello, this magnificent villa is perched on coastal rocks. It is located in the lower part of the village, facing only the sea. It is just as quick to drive to Amalfi (10 minutes), as it is to the upper areas of Ravello. The closest beach is at Amalfi (2km away).
Ravello is a garden village overlooking the Mediterranean Sea from 300 metres. Its beauty has continually inspired artists. ‘I finally found the Klingsor’s gardens!’ exclaimed Wagner when he arrived to Ravello. It hosts an internationally renowned jazz and classical music festival each summer.
Aside from the magnificent villas to visit in Ravello, such as Ruffo villa, you can discover all the villages on the Amalfi coast, each more charming than the last. The Pompeii ruins are only 15km away. Salerno train station and port are 25km away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.