Far from the flashy luxury villas, this house in the heights of Ibiza has been completely renovated, keeping the charm of authentic island fincas. The brilliant white of the villa contrasts with the luxuriant surrounding vegetation - a garden of Eden planted with palm trees, lemon trees, and other Mediterranean species. The 12x5m pool is tucked in this dream decor.
An outdoor living/dining room space, surrounded by a low drystone wall, overlooks the fantastic panorama from the valley to the coast. It is a ten-minute drive to Santa Eularia, close to Ibiza's only golf course.
The house's interior is just as great – simple and zen, the decor happily combines vintage Danish furniture with Moroccan-inspired pieces. The thick white walls keep the space cool, especially as the villa is completely air-conditioned.
A fantastically equipped kitchen will please even the most demanding home cooks. There is also a barbecue available for use.
• Living room with lounge and dining area opened on to the terrace
• Furnished terrace with a panoramic view - table
• Your dream kitchen, providing semi-professional equipment
• Bedroom 1: independent studio with private terrace and panoramic view: double (140 cm) bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: master bedroom: king size (180 cm) bed, terrace access, magnificent valley and sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: 90 cm twin beds, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4: 90 cm twin beds, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 5: dormitory-style bedroom: 2x2 bunk beds, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
You can easily park in the street in front of the house.
There is a boules pitch on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
You are on the east coast of the island. The villa is located 6 km from Santa Eularia, where you will find little shops and restaurants. There is a covered market about a 10-minute drive away.
Two km from the house is the Cala Llonga beach - a lovely fine-sand beach, ideal for family swims, with many restaurants and shops around.
The area has numerous facilities for water sports activities. You can also set out to explore the many creeks and idyllic beaches along the coast. Golfers will appreciate having the island’s only two golf courses - a 9-holer and an 18-holer - nearby. And food-lovers will be delighted to be right close by one of Ibiza’ best restaurants, the renowned Can Domo, only 2 km from the villa. The island’s capital, Eivissa, is 10 kilometers away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.