This recently built villa is impeccably furnished, and located below the Po cove and Quiberon bay. It has five bedrooms and bathrooms. The house is located in a quiet area, in a peaceful green environment, 3km from the town centre and beautiful beaches in Carnac.
Ideal for a family holiday, it is surrounded by an 800m2 garden that is completely private, the perfect children’s playground. Young and old alike will love the 8x4m saltwater pool and six-person jacuzzi on the terrace. You can have lunch outside at the large table shaded by a parasol. There is a gas barbecue available for use, and an outdoor shower for after the beach or the pool.
The interior has been decorated with care, with new furniture and amenities. One of the bedrooms is accessible for guests with reduced mobility.
• Living room with lounge and dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen opening on to the living room
• Bedroom 1: twin (90 cm) beds, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 2: queen size (160 cm) bed, ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 3: queen size (160 cm) bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• TV room with sofa bed for 2 people
• Bedroom 4: dormitory-style bedroom : queen size (160 cm) bed, 90 cm bunk beds, 90 cm single bed, ensuite bathroom - bathtub
• Bedroom 5: queen size (160 cm) bed, ensuite shower room - shower
You can park 5 cars on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be made up just before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The house is located north-west of Carnac, 4km from the centre, and 3km from the beach. Carnac is the ultimate beach resort, with restaurants, bars, small boutiques, and a large beach to relax on. Visit an oyster farmer’s workshop and try the delicious oysters from Quiberon bay with your toes in the water.
Discover Legenese, a lovely sandy beach popular with families, and lively in the summer thanks to the Marsouins club. Towards the ocean, board sports fans will prefer the large Sainte-Barbe beaches in Kerhilio.
Fifteen minutes from the house are the famous Carnac stones. Slightly further out but a must-see is the fantastic Saint Goustan à Auray port, as well as the picturesque Saint-Cado port. Not forgetting Vannes and its battlements, twenty minutes away, and Morbihan’s fantastic gulf islands - Arz, l’Ile aux Moines…
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.