Here’s a property that smacks of family vacations by the sea. Formerly owned by a master mariner, the house is built in the same style as the large granite houses typical of the region. It has kept that same charm and character, with its beautiful antique furniture, woodwork and numerous windows.
Although it has been remarkably preserved, the house has also been fully renovated to offer all modern comforts, making it a place that is most enjoyable to live in. It has the extra advantage of being exceptionally located in the heart of town, on a sweet and peaceful little bystreet, yet only two steps away the market square and all the shops. The house is semi-detached and flanked by two smaller but similar houses.
The garden in the back of the house, with its teak wood terrace, is a lovely place for both the young and older set to rest and relax. It’s a perfect house for intergenerational vacations.
• Bedroom 1: double (140 cm) bed, shower room - shower
• Bedroom 2: double (140 cm) bed, shower room - shower
• Laundry room
• Three storerooms
• Large living room with piano and fireplace
• Fully equipped kitchen opening on to the dining room with large table and on to the terrace
• Bedroom 3 : immense master suite: queen size (160 cm) bed, bathroom -bathtub and shower
• Bedroom 4 : little girl’s room : single 90 cm bed, children’s toys
• Bedroom 5 : child’s bed (120/160 cm) and crib
• Bedroom 6 : double (140 cm) bed
• Bedroom 7 : double (140 cm) bed and single 90 cm bed
• Bedroom 8 : double (140 cm) and single 90 cm bed
• Bathroom - bathtub
• Shower room - shower
Converted attic area:
• Living room with television
• Bedroom 9 : two 140 cm beds, children’s toys
Exterior layout :
• 30 sq. m furnished terrace - large table for 12-18 people, bench and chairs
• 200 sq. m fenced garden, table for six people
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The house is situated in the heart of Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, a 20-minute drive from Saint-Malo and 10 minutes on foot from the beaches. The closest is the beach of the Grande Salinette. All the shops are just around the corner. There are three markets a week held in Saint-Briac, one of them throughout the year.
Saint-Briac-sur-Mer is a village with a rich historical and cultural heritage. This elegant destination has been celebrated in the works of many artists. Members of the Czar’s royal family took up residence here after the Russian Revolution. Today, this charming village has become one of the most delightful seaside resorts in Brittany. Its sandy beaches and mild ocean climate make it an ideal summer vacation destination. And don’t forget to enjoy a few “crepes”, those famous Brittany-style pancakes, while you’re here!
The Dinard-Bretagne airport is only 10 minutes away and the Saint-Malo TGV high- speed train station, a 25-minute drive.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.