Without a doubt, the main advantage of this beautiful apartment is the huge terrace overlooking the town and bay of Sorrento and Naples. It is also a complete living space where you can have lunch, relax, hang out with friends, or just enjoy the sunshine.
This apartment's location right in the heart of town means you can walk everywhere – the shops, restaurants, and seafront are all within a few minutes. There is a private two-car garage available for use.
The apartment itself is very spacious and comfortable. The elegantly classic decor and the quality of the amenities make this a great place to stay, especially for families:
• 340 sq. m furnished terrace, sea view - table, chairs, deck chairs, outdoor living area
• Living and dining room opened on to the terrace, sea view
• Vast kitchen-dining area with all mod cons opening on to the living room
• Study, sea view
• Bedroom 1 : extra large bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2 : twin 80 cm beds, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3 : 140 cm sofa bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4 : queen size (160 cm) bed
• Bathroom - whirpool tub, shower and toilets
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
This fantastic apartment is in the elegant Parco Sereno residential park, in the heart of Sorrento, and ten minutes’ walk from the famous port and beach.
Ulysses was lured in by the siren’s songs off the coast of Sorrento… or maybe it was the view that stopped him here? Built into the side of a cliff, Sorrento emerges from the crystalline water of the Tyrrhenian Sea, with its pebble beaches bathed in turquoise waves. The town is brimming with small restaurants with great local food. There is a lot to do on the gulf… take the Amalfi road, enjoy the dream panorama and omnipresent scent of the Mediterranean vegetation, and arrive at Tordigliano beach, 10km away. Naples, Positano, Capri, and the Pompeii ruins… you’ll run out of time to see everything! The goal is to live the dolce vita… and try the limoncello! Naples airport is 50km from the house.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.