Sheltered from view by the maritime pine trees, and surrounded by the perfectly calm atmosphere of a residential neighbourhood, this superb villa is a charming, refined oasis on the Cote d’Azur. The perfect location means you can easily enjoy the delightful beach, 10-15 minutes away, while staying in a peaceful, green place, 500m from the Parc de l’Esterel. The 1600m2 garden is private and landscaped, and is the perfect backdrop for the fantastic freeform 15x7m pool, that feels just like a lagoon, surrounded by palm trees. Illuminated at night, you can enjoy it at any time.
If the house’s architecture is typical of southern French homes, with its roof tiled in double rows of Genoese tiling, the interior is resolutely modern, with designer furniture, tasteful decor, and high-quality amenities, making it very comfortable. The villa is completely air-conditioned.
Large bay windows open the living room to the terrace and the pool. The American kitchen is also open to the exterior. The master suite leads out to the terraces, while the two others are on the first floor:
• Living room with sliding glass doors opening on to the garden and the pool
• Dining room opening on to the terrace
• Fully equipped kitchen-dining area, access to the terrace
• Bedroom 1 : 90 cm twin beds that can be put together to create a king size bed, access to the terrace and to the pool, adjoining shower room - shower and toilets
• Laundry room
• Guests’ toilets
• Bedroom 2 : queen size bed, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3 : queen size bed, ensuite bathroom - bathtub
• Beautiful 1600 sq. m. landscaped garden with enitrely furnished outdoors area - table, chairs, deckchairs, outdoors seating area, moon bed
• 15x7 m. swimming pool with submerged beach, illuminated at night
A plancha barbecue is available for use. You can park two cars on the property. You can also park in the street in front of the house.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
Saint-Raphael is one of the prettiest beach resorts on the French Riviera, thanks to the scope and richness of its natural heritage. The centre is always lively and only 4km away, with many restaurants, ice-cream parlours, shops, and the lovely sea-front promenade. Saint-Raphael has 36km of coastline with 29 different beaches – whether sandy or pebbled, shaded shingles, creeks and inlets – you have a wealth of choice!
The fantastic Valescure Golf and Tennis Club is a 5-minute drive from the villa, as well as the Blue Green Estérel golf club. You can choose from a variety of hikes since the neighbourhood is close to Esterel Massif, with its many trails. For shopping, you are less than a kilometre from the Valescure shopping centre.
Saint-Raphaël occupies a strategic position to discover the Cote d’Azur’s must-sees: Cannes or Saint-Tropez are no further than a half-an-hour-drive. Nice Cote d'Azur airport is only 50 minutes by car.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.