This beautiful residence, typical of Perigord, is located in a hamlet in the village of Roc, in the department of Lot. It can accommodate up to 8 people in its 4 bedrooms, one of which is a suite with hints of past feuds and two others under timber beams possess charm and tranquility. The subtle combination of medieval furniture and soft furnishings inspired by the Orient make for a unique and warm atmosphere.
The large dining room and lounge, embellished with a grand stone fireplace can receive about 12 people.
The pretty stone paved courtyard, with a fountain, provides access to the pool and the chapel. The XVIIth century chapel is both a reception room and a music room Equipped with a Bose audio system, the Chappel is perfect for organizing dinners, meetings, private concerts, family reunions, birthdays, etc.
The garden and pool terrace offer exceptional views of the valley and the Castle of Fenelon. On summer evenings, dinner under the awning at the pool is a great time. The pool "L" shaped, is 75 m2 and secure. Slightly salty, the water is treated without the addition of chlorine and heated from May to September.
• Bedroom 1, « Mondane », fully air-conditioned and opening on to the interior courtyard filled with Hydrangeas: king size bed, adjoining shower room - multi jet shower
• Bedroom 2, « Fenelon Suite », fully air-conditioned, mix of medieval style and Oriental influences : extra-large (200 cm) double bed, 27 sq. m. lounge with television, bathroom in Italian red marble - shower and bathtub
• Living room with home-cinéma equipped with a Hifi Bose system
• Large dining area opening on to the living room
• Superbly equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 3, « La Boétie », fully air-conditioned : two double 140 cm beds, television, ensuite bathroom - bathtub and shower
• Bedroom 4, « Montaigne », fully air-conditioned : king size bed, television, ensuite shower room - walk-in shower
• Garden overlooking the Dordogne valley and the Fenelon Castle, with furnished terrace
• 10x5 m salt-water swimming pool, secured and heated from May to September
• Interior stone paved courtyard with small terrace and a fountain
• Chapel used as private concert or reception room, equipped with Hifi "HK Lucas Performer" system
• Fully equipped summer kitchen
• Laundry room
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The presbytery is located in the village of Roc, in the department of Lot in southwest France. It is a part of a private hamlet composed of three other houses. The village of Sainte-Mondane, located on the banks of Dordogne’s river, is 5 km away.
You can hike or ride a bike along the towpaths on the riverbanks and, when the weather is nice, you can fish and swim (free access).
Canoe tours (the bases are 5 km from the house) are also proposed - depending on the itinerary that you choose, you can pass at the foot of several castles.
Families with children can take completely safe cycling paths leading to Sarlat or Souillac.
During the summer you will always find a local market in one of the surrounding villages. There are many shops in Saint-Julien-de-Lampon, 3 km away. Many restaurants are also close by. And of course, you will have every opportunity to visit the lovely villages and castles of Perigord.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.