This authentic 17th century house, typical of Perigord, stands in an enchanting setting, at the heart of the Perigord’s countryside. Full of character and recently renovated, the building combines modern design and the refinement of a country house. It offers its guests a countryside, family atmosphere and has all the comforts associated with luxury homes.
The lounge has an "insert" fireplace providing a wonderful setting for gatherings. Following through to an open plan kitchen and dining room, a range style cooker awaits the budding chef!
Elegant, refined and fully air-conditioned each of these five bedrooms benefits from a private bathroom, WC, television and free Internet.
The house is situated within a charming enclosed walled garden, approximately 600m2. There is a heated swimming pool (mid May - mid September) and exquisite garden furniture that perfectly complements the style of this Perigourdine property.
Throughout the day, whether poolside or on one of the terraces it is impossible not to appreciate the sun, light and serenity of each moment.
• Bedroom 1 built in wood and waxed concrete: 90 cm twin beds or king size bed (precised at the reservation), beautiful adjoining bathroom - bathtub and walk-in shower
• Living room with "insert" fireplace
• Dining area in the extension of the living room
• Kitchen opening on to the dining area, with an ancient-style stove
• Bedroom 2: king size bed, private terrace overlooking the countryside, ensuite shower room - walk-in shower
• Bedroom 3 : 90 cm twin beds or king size bed (precised at the reservation), ensuite shower room - walk-in shower
Second floor (under the rafters):
• Bedroom 4: 90 cm twin beds or king size bed (precised at the reservation), adjoining shower room - walk-in shower
• Bedroom 5: suite with private lounge: king size bed, ensuite shower room - walk-in shower
• 600 sq. m. fenced-in garden
• Swimming pool, heated from mid-Mai to mid-Septembre
• Furnished terrace
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The house is located in the village of Roc, in the department of Lot in southwest France. It is a part of a private hamlet composed of three other houses. The village of Sainte-Mondane, located on the banks of Dordogne’s river, is 5 km away.
You can hike or ride a bike along the towpaths on the riverbanks and, when the weather is nice, you can fish and swim (free access).
Canoe tours (the bases are 5 km from the house) are also proposed - depending on the itinerary that you choose, you can pass at the foot of several castles.
Families with children can take completely safe cycling paths leading to Sarlat or Souillac.
During the summer you will always find a local market in one of the surrounding villages. There are many shops in Saint-Julien-de-Lampon, 3 km away. Many restaurants are also close by. And of course, you will have every opportunity to visit the lovely villages and castles of Perigord.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.