This magnificent traditional house, typical of the architecture of Normandy, is one of the few privileged homes to be located on the seafront, facing the expansive beach of Deauville, “La Grande Plage”, just across the street.
The center of Deauville, which offers luxury boutiques, a famous boardwalk, shops, and restaurants, is less than a kilometer away. Everything is within walking distance.
This family home has a rich historical past, but is equipped with all modern amenities. Authenticity and comfort assured. The decoration harmoniously combines period furniture and contemporary elements to create an elegant, cozy, and very welcoming atmosphere. The large living room overlooking the sea is a luminous spot, perfect for gathering to play board games, to reread Proust, etc.
For sunny days, the 1300m2 fenced-in garden is, above all, the place to enjoy life and relax, where children can safely play and where you can have lunch under the shade of the parasol and then sunbathe on the lounge chairs.
The bedrooms on the upper floors each have a bathroom or washbasin, and have 2 or 3 single beds, which can be combined to create a double bed.
A true refuge of leisure for a family holiday in style on the Normandy coast.
• Double lounge
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dining room opening on to the living room with television, access to the terrace
• Living room with television, access to the terrace
• Bedroom 1: 100 cm twin beds, access to the balcony, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: 90 cm twin beds, access to the balcony, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: 90 cm twin beds, access to the balcony, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4: three 90 cm beds, access to the balcony, sea view
• Bedroom 5: three 90 cm beds, access to the balcony
• Bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• 1300 sq. m. tree-filled garden with lawn
• 10 sq. m. terrace
• Small balcony upstairs
Two wood-burning barbecues are at your disposition. You can park two cars in a private garage on the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The house is located in the town of Tourgeville, bordering Deauville. It is facing the sea and the large beach of Deauville. The famous boardwalk is about a 15-minute walk from the house. The supermarket is only a 5-minute walk away.
The reputation of Deauville is renowned. This city of elegant leisure is always a tasteful host where everyone finds his or her own happiness. A must-see for boaters, the internationally famed seaside resort knows how to charm its visitors with class, between its hotels, its casino, and its thalasso spas. Tourgeville is also an important equine capital with rolling green pastures, the post-card image of Normandy.
Golfers will be delighted to play the Amiraute Golf Course’s 18-hole course right in Tourgeville.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.