Champery is one of those charming and typically Swiss villages tucked away in the mountains of the canton of Valais. This spacious chalet is ideally located: right in the heart of the village, close to its shops, restaurants and various activities, and only 50m away from the ski lifts that lead to the slopes... and not just any old ones as Champery is linked up to “Portes du Soleil” ski network, which ranks among the world’s best! A heavenly setting for ski and mountain enthusiasts, with the jagged peaks of the Dents du Midi in the background. You’ll get a stunning view of the scenery from the chalet’s terrace! The French doors let the light flow freely into each room, a definite plus. The friendly living area with its fireplace and dining area, and simple but elegant decor, is a warm and welcoming living space. Most of the bedrooms, all of them tastefully arranged, open up onto a lovely balcony. Wood is omnipresent: in the furnishings, floors, walls, giving the chalet a distinctively authentic look & feel. The high-end amenities add the final finishing touches to this beautiful and already ultra-comfortable Swiss chalet.
•Living room with dining area, balcony and view
•Fully equipped kitchen, opening on to the outdoor terrace
•Bedroom 1: twin 90cm beds •Bathroom – bathtub and shower
•Bedroom 2: king-size bed, balcony, view of the village
•Bedroom 3: twin 90cm beds, balcony, view of the village
•Bedroom 4: twin 90cm beds, balcony, view of the mountains
•Shower room - shower
A gas barbecue is available.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
THIS CHALET CAN BE OFFERED WITH A FULLY-CATERED OPTION BY A TEAM OF WINTER PROFESSIONALS TO CREATE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE!
What's included in this fully-catered stay?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner -
Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping - House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes. We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. DRIVER SERVICE Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request. STAFF DAY OFF On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
Champery, located in Switzerland’s Valais region, is a village known for its unpretentious charm and spectacular mountain setting. It’s at the foot of the Dents du Midi mountain range, over 1000m above sea level and in the heart of an exceptional natural environment. The Champery ski lift provides easy access to the Alps’ world-famous and truly remarkable “Portes du Soleil” ski network. Hundreds of kilometers of ski trails open the doors to an infinite number of possibilities for snow sports fans of all types. Avoriaz, Morzine and Samoens are but a few of the neighboring ski resorts, as the border with France is less than 10km away. When the ski season is over, there’s a broad range of other fun outdoor activities to enjoy, such as hiking and mountain biking: a whole different world!
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.