A little jewel nestled in greenery! This villa is hidden in a lush 1000m2 garden, bedecked with magnificent palm trees, in a green and peaceful environment, just a few minutes from the centre of Cannes. The “California” neighbourhood is one of Cannes' most popular, far enough from the centre to avoid the tourist hubbub, but close enough to enjoy the numerous attractions, as well as the beach. This ultra-residential neighbourhood is also home to some beautiful villas.
This is a truly peaceful haven where you will feel like you are in a cocoon. The approximately 5x4m free-form swimming pool is heated upon request. The shaded terrace is an ideal spot to relax in. The house’s tasteful decor creates an intimate, warm setting that will remind you of English-style interior design. Completely air-conditioned, it can comfortably sleep ten people. There is an extra sofa bed for two additional guests.
• Lounge with television and an extra 90 cm bed
• Bedroom 1: 90 cm twin beds
• Bedroom 2: sofa-bed
• Shower room - shower and toilets
• Fully equipped kitchen opening on to the dining room
• Dining room, communicating with the living room through a small stairway
• Living room opening widely on to the terrace
• Bedroom 3: queen size bed
• Bathroom - bathtub
• Laundry room
• Bedroom 4: 140 cm double bed
• Bedroom 5: 90 cm twin beds, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 6: queen size bed, ensuite shower room - shower
• 1000 sq. m. green garden
• Furnished terrace – outdoors seating area, sun beds
• Free-form 5x4 m swimming pool, heated upon request and secured by an alarm system
• Exterior shower
A wood-burning barbecue is available for use. There is a lot of parking space on the property, as well as in the street in front of the house.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The house benefits from a privileged location – nestled at the end of a private alley, at the heart of a magnificent tree-filled property, in the “California” neighbourhood, facing Cannes.
The center with its shops, boutiques and restaurants is only 2 km away and can be reached in 10 minutes on foot. In the evening, stroll through the streets in Suquet, old Cannes, admire the view of the town and port, and enjoy one of the numerous restaurant terraces. You are right next to the covered Forvilla market (held daily) where you can enjoy the delicious local produce. And if you fancy a trip to the coast, think of the regional trains that go to the Riviera and Italy! Our favourite trip is to the Lerins Islands, two islands surrounded by crystalline waters opposite Cannes bay. With no cars allowed, and accessible by shuttle boat in 15 minutes, this is a must see!
Nice Cote d’Azur airport is just a half-an-hour drive away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.