The villa is located close to the immense Kalo Livadi beach, on the beautiful island of Mykonos. The house remains true to the traditional Cycladic spirit, though equipped with all modern conveniences. The fittings being very discrete, the atmosphere is that of an authentic yesteryear’s Myconian home. The villa’s furniture is part of a private collection, imported from Italy and Bali. There are a number of recently restored old Greek pieces as well.
The vast outdoor living space is perfect for partying, with its secret disco area, several seating areas and bars. The divine infinity pool and the built-in Jacuzzi offer an astonishing sea view. You will also enjoy the screening area for private outdoor movie projections.
The villa is laid-out over three levels. The top floor is reserved for the master suite with private veranda and stunning view. The middle level is shared between the fully equipped kitchen, seating area for 10 and living room with fireplace. The pool level shelters four double, superbly equipped ensuite bedrooms with large comfortable beds.
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen
• Living room with fireplace
• Spacious dining area
• Bedroom 1: double beds, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: double beds, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: double beds, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: twin beds, en-suite bathroom
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private veranda
• Changing of linen and towels twice a week
• Daily maid service
• Pool and garden maintenance
You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.