Located on a hillside, this stunning villa offers an amazing and inspiring view of the sea. You may want to take your camera along!
This stone-built home, blending into the lush Mediterranean landscape, gives you the impression that it just appeared here one day…The whitewashed walls are a traditional element of the local architecture – an authentic setting for a truly Greek vacation!
Luxury runs rampant throughout this beautiful property and welcomes all inside, where you will find four fully air-conditioned bedrooms, perfectly fitted to accommodate 8 guests. The exceptional living area is filled with natural sunlight and opens wide on to the panoramic terrace.
Imagine having a fresh Greek salad out there, in the heart of the stepped landscaped garden, under a shaded pergola, looking at the sea… A little too hot? Dive into your private, refreshing swimming pool…or directly into the deep blue waters of the sea!
Elia beach, as well as the village of Ano Mera, where you will find grocery stores and restaurants, are a short drive away. You are also very close to the airport. Mykonos town is 10 km from the house.
• Comfortable living room with cosy dining area
• Modern and fully equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 1: double bed, en-suite bathroom
• A large dinning terrace with pergola and sea view
• Bedroom 2: double bed, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: double bed, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: twin beds, en-suite bathroom
• Stepped landscaped garden with sea view
The air-conditioning is provided by a central cooling-heating system. A barbecue is available for use. The property’s spacious built-in outdoors area offers enough room to park 2 vehicles.
• Change of linen and towels twice a week
• Pool and garden maintenance
You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.