Nested in the rocky maquis and surrounded by a beautiful tree-filled land, this spacious villa offers spectacular views of the Mediterranean and the Valinco Gulf.
The house is divided up into three floors. On the main floor, you will find a large wooden terrace: a true headland over the sea where you will be able to eat and relax thanks the outdoors table and sitting area.
On this floor, you will also find the living room which opens up widely onto the terrace. It is made up of a sitting area with a chimney and of a kitchen with a large table. The furniture is modern and you will be able to use a wide range of quality equipment. There are two double bedrooms, with two en-suite bathrooms. One of them opens up on a terrace overlooking the sea and the other gives onto the garden.
The Master bedroom is on the top floor. It is a beautiful room with exposed beams, a king size bed, and a private terrace. At night, take a moment to admire the lights of Propriano magically dancing over the sea. The bedroom has its own bathroom and a walk-in closet.
At garden level, by the pool, you will find an independent apartment, fully equipped, with a living room/kitchen, a double bedroom with a window opening up on the garden, a windowless bedroom with twin beds (perfect for young children), and a bathroom with a shower and toilets.
This villa has small secret places, such as the lovely terrace in the trees, just above the pool, where you will enjoy reading a good book or just daydreaming. Don’t miss out on the barbecue area, where a canopy cover shelters a large table and a pizza oven. This is the ideal place for lunches in the middle of nature, surrounded by rocks and olive trees.
Last but not least, the large pool with its ten deckchairs, one for all your guests!
Get ready for very happy holidays under the Corsican sun.
The bed linens and bath towels are provided. The beds are made shortly before your arrival. We also have a few welcome attentions in store: you will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a welcome basket with a selection of teas and coffees in the kitchen...
Olmeto, nested in the hills surrounding the Valinco Gulf, faces Propriano. It is one of the most authentic villages with its three restaurants and a church where you can listen to polyphonic songs.
Further down, you will come across Propriano. It is a small marina and has now become a seaside resort served by the ferry-bus “La Méridionale” several times a week. All along the marina, many terraces, restaurants, ice-cream makers, and shops warmly welcome the holiday-makers.
Up above is Sartène, a fortified city, home of great wartime families of the South during medieval times. This 4,000 people town with little streets winding between the grey granite houses has a very lively central square. On this square, visit the Santa Maria church where the Catenaccio procession takes place at Easter.
In the region, don’t miss out on:
- The prehistoric museum and the little streets of Sartène
- The tallest Genoese Tower in Corsica in Belvedere Campomoro with crystal clear and turquoise water beaches, its diving and kayaking centre, its restaurants on the beach, the very good restaurant of Hotel Le Ressac, and the hikes on the coast which go all the way down to Tizzano.
- The Conca and Cala coves nested in between the rocks,
- The small marina of Tizzano, south of Sartène, the hike along the coast and the secret beaches,
- On the road towards the South, the Rocapina Lion with its tower overlooking the Murtoli Gulf and Rocapina,
- The prehistoric site of Filitosa towards Porto-Pollo,
- Porto-Pollo, another small marina north of the Valinco Gulf, terrace, and nautical centre,
- Serra di Ferro: a small village with a good restaurant,
- Sainte-Lucie de Tallano on the Aiguilles de Bavella road,
- The Prehistoric site of Cucuruzzu between Sainte-Lucie de Talano and Zonza
- The Aiguilles de Bavella, its walks between the pine trees, its natural freshwater pools and its river ideal for canyoning,
- Port-Vecchio and the beaches of the South are an hour and a half-drive away
- The must-see trip to Bonifaccio, its citadel on top of the cliff, the journeys at sea along the cliffs or towards Lavezzi…
A week-long stay won’t be enough to discover all the hidden treasures of this Southern Corsican region!
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.