This large 2,500 sq.m. property at the very tip of La Trinite-sur-Mer is an exceptional base for a vacation stay in the Morbihan: at the end of the garden, there’s the ocean, with the beach only two steps away! Bordered by a lovely wood terrace with a dining table, barbecue and view of the sea, the house is designed to accommodate a large number of guests in perfect comfort. The interiors are spacious, featuring large volumes. The living area, which opens directly on to the terrace and the garden, includes a modern kitchen with a dining area and a double living room, with a fireplace on one side and a library on the other. The 10 bedrooms are divided between the ground floor and the 1st floor, and arranged so that they fit the needs of all types of guests, young and older alike. The seaside-style decor will plunge you even more deeply into the spirit of the Morbihan! Layout:
• Living room with fireplace, access to terrace
• TV room – library, access to terrace
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining area, access to terrace
• Bedroom 1: 140cm bed, access to terrace, ensuite bedroom – bathtub, shower
• Bedroom 2: two 90cm beds, ensuite shower room – shower
• Bedroom 3: 90cm bed, access to garden, ensuite shower room – shower
• Bedroom 4: 140cm bed, ensuite shower room – shower
• Separate after-beach shower room – two showers
• Bedroom 5: two 90cm beds
• Bathroom – bathtub, shower
• Bedroom 6: two 90cm beds
• Shared shower room – shower, toilets
• Bedroom 7: queen-size bed
• Bedroom 8: two 90cm beds, balcony, ensuite shower room – shower
• Bedroom 9: two 90cm beds, balcony, ensuite shower room – shower
• Bedroom 10: king-size bed, large balcony sea view, ensuite bathroom – bathtub, shower
• Games room – video projector
A wood-burning barbecue is available in the garden. Private parking area inside the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The property is situated in a residential neighborhood made up of beautiful homes, at the tip of La Trinite-sur-Mer: a quiet, secure setting and a great location. All you have to do is to cross the garden to get to the seaside, where you can go gather shellfish along the shore at low tide. A little further on, you’ll find the beautiful, well-monitored sand beach of Kervillen, perfect for families. There are a number of other beaches along the coast that have contributed to La Trinite-sur-Mer’s reputation as fabulous vacation destination: Kerbihan, Ty Guard, and, a bit further away Men-Du and its tombolo. Swimming and sunbathing, fishing, boating, sailing school and water sports: there’s more than enough to keep you busy in the way of seaside activities. The town-center of La Trinite-sur-Mer, with its lively port, restaurants, stores and boutiques is just a 5-minute drive away. The property is located in the Morbihan region in southern Brittany, and you’ll find that there are many remarkable places to explore in the area: the Gulf of Morbihan, with its islands, boat trips, and picturesque villages, Vannes and its historical heritage, Carnac and its amazing megaliths, the Quiberon Peninsula and its splendid wild coast, among others.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.