With a view as exceptional as this, little needs to be added. This is exactly the position of the owners of this villa, who imagined an elegant structure with clean lines, decorated with the same ultra-chic restraint.
No loud luxury, but high-end furnishings and a unique decor throughout – the Mediterranean to admire from every room, including the six bedrooms. Some touches of colour, an incredible collection of doors, and we have a luxury space for a special vacation.
Set in abundant vegetation, encased in the rocks, the house forms a beautiful circular arc and leads straight out to the enormous terrace. Not overlooked and completely private, without sacrificing any security as it is in a private estate composed of several villas.
- A large living space with a living room area, dining room area, and an open kitchen, fully equipped
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom ensuite with shower room
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom ensuite with shower room
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom ensuite with shower room
- Bedroom 4: two 90cm beds ensuite with shower room
- Bedroom 5: two 90cm beds ensuite with shower room
- Bedroom 6: two 90cm beds + 2 folding beds ensuite with shower room
- Bathroom - bathtub
- A laundry room, back kitchen, and cinema/TV projection room complete the interior.
- The terrace, shaded by a great fabric shade for lunches on the long table, is a real living space.
- The lovely infinity pool offers a unique point of view over the coast, Saint Tropez and Saint Maxime.
- Play boules on the ground planted with olive trees and cork oaks
- Overhanging parking for three cars, invisible from the house, and a garage for two cars.
- A lift goes down from the car park to the house, practical for luggage and shopping, or for people with limited mobility, who are welcome here. One of the bathrooms has an accessible shower and sink.
Finally, a security gate opens onto a staircase that leads directly to the estate’s private beach, 240 metres below, where your parasol awaits!
Rental of the villa includes the following services - linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen... Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
Before arriving at the beach, you walk past the tennis court with an open air restaurant under plane trees. Children can access the tennis courts without leaving the estate, enclosed by a remote-controlled gate.
On the private beach, you will have a reserved space. There is also a sailing school, with sailboat and catamaran rentals…
For any golfers, there are two courses nearby – the beautiful renowned Beauvallon course is 2km away, and the Blue Green of Saint Maxime (6km away), with splendid views.
The villa is a few minutes south of the centre of Saint-Maxime.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.