If you love nature and authenticity, this charming home is just for you. An exotic ambiance prevails, somewhere between Louisiana and the tropics. This is definitely due to the exuberant vegetation that shelters the garden and pool from view, but also the villa’s wooden framework, terraces, and the porches where you can have lunch, laze around, enjoy the sea area and pine forest scent… Kids will love the 9x4m salt-water pool, heated from mid-May to mid-October.
You can walk or cycle to Canon village, where there are beaches, local shops, and restaurants.
The villa is spaciously, comfortably furnished, and very open to the outdoors.
• Huge living space with living and dining rooms
• Shaded terrace with a table for outdoor dining
• Kitchen with all mod cons
• Bedroom 1 – on one level, queen size (160cm) bed, ensuite bathroom (bath and shower)
• Bedroom 2 – on one level, double (140cm) bed and single (90cm) bed
• Bedroom 3 – on one level, double (140cm) bed, ensuite shower room (shower)
• Shower room with shower and WC
• Bedroom 4 – leads to a terrace, queen size (160cm) bed, ensuite shower room (shower and WC)
There is a ping pong table available, as well as a barbecue.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is located 700m from the picturesque village of Canon, at the centre of the Cape, opposite the Ile aux Oiseaux. It is a typical oyster-farming village with adorable fisherman’s houses and narrow streets. On the Bay side, the area is full of shacks to try local oysters, and lovely small restaurants. There are local shops here too. Lege-Cap-Ferret is 15 kilometres away. The sandy beaches are perfect for children as they are protected from the waves. Surfers will prefer the beaches on the Atlantic coast, accessible through the forest and dunes with a fifteen-minute walk.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.