The holiday starts as you arrive outside the house. With a small footbridge to the front door, a peaked canopy, and the air of a hut under the pine trees, this house has a charming flair, aided by the sound of children's laughter coming from the beach. Located along the small road that links Pyla-sur-Mer to Teste-de-Buch, its proximity to Pyla means you are 2 minutes’ drive or 15 minutes’ walk from the beach.
The terrain is built on a sand dune, and the house is arranged over three levels following the terrain's slopes. The 100m2 terrace by the ground floor make an additional living room where you can enjoy meals around the barbecue. The house can comfortably accommodate 12 people thanks to the five double bedrooms and dormitory in the basement. Easy-going, simply furnished, and very open to the exterior, it is a real family home, joyful and full of light.
• Large living space with living and dining rooms, open to the terrace that overlooks the pine forest
• Part-glass kitchen, lovely and well-equipped, with access to the terrace
• Laundry room
Ground floor basement:
• Master bedroom, with queen size bed and ensuite shower room
• Double bedroom with queen size bed and access to the balcony on the garden side
• Twin bedroom
• Shower room shared between these two bedrooms
• Double bedroom with queen size bed and direct access to the garden
• Shower room
Garden level basement:
• Lovely dormitory with four single beds for children
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen
Pyla-sur-Mer is a lovely beach resort. Although it is technically in the huge commune of La Teste-de-Buch, Pyla-sur-Mer is geographically closer to Arcachon, which is 5km away.
The beach is at the entrance of the Bay, opposite the Banc d'Arguin National Park, with the famous Pilat sand dune a few hundred metres away. There are many shops nearby and small boutiques on the beach. The neighbourhood and Moulleau jetty, with its welcoming terraces, is the standard place for locals to get an ice cream in the evening, only a few minutes from the house.
The Bay, the ocean, the forest, golf courses, bike rides – Pyla will make for unforgettable family vacations.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.