The scent of the pine trees, the sound of the waves, fishermen's huts, sandy beaches, and long bike rides... Cap Ferret is a magic place for family holidays. This beautiful white villa, located south of the lighthouse, halfway between the Bay and the ocean, is the ideal place for vacations for large clans.
We love its magnificent visible frame, the gorgeous shaded terraces, the 8x3m heated pool, and the ease of a stay here. Everyone can find their space and rhythm here, the enormous communal areas encouraging you to find yourself with a good rose and food from the grill, while the six bedrooms and three bathrooms will easily accommodate parents and children.
The house follows the curve of the land and is organised over three levels:
• enormous living space with living and dining rooms, leading out to a terrace with a large table for outdoor dining
• separate American kitchen, also leading out to the terrace
• double bedroom (160cm-bed)
• twin bedroom
• large shower room and wc
Garden level (by the pool):
• second living room with a TV (with CanalPlus/Canal Sat /Netflix subscription) open to the pool
• double bedroom (two twin beds that convert into a double) with ajoining shower room and wc
• children's bedroom with two bunk beds
• double bedroom opening on to the swimming pool
• large shower room with wc
• laundry room
• pool with wood surround, sun loungers, and garden furniture, otdoor dining area
• loft bedroom with two single beds that can convert into a double
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
The villa is in a quiet street, 15 minutes’ walk south of the Cape lighthouse, halfway between the Bay and the ocean, in the northern part of the peninsula.
Cross the dune and the enormous beach by the Atlantic is in front of you. On the other side, is a fishing village with its original charm and authenticity. At the edge of the village are tasting bars where lovers of oysters and white wine can stop for a moment opposite the water and by the Mimbeau, a long white sandbank that closes off the Bay. There is also Boulan fishmonger and oyster famers, probably the best known in the peninsula! This is a tranquil corner for a quiet swim or walk.
Further up, there is the beach at the lighthouse, with the Dune of Pilat opposite. Wherever the tide is, you can swim, and at low tide, kids will love the little natural paddling pools where they can splash around in complete safety. In the summer, you can rent stand-up paddles to use in the Bay, and buy ice creams and soft drinks. The Cap Ferret Yacht Club has been set up not far from here, offering sailing lessons.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.