This 300m2 villa is built on a 2500m2 area of private land, at the heart of an estate nestled in a hundred-year-old olive grove. The infinity pool stretches over an unobstructed view of Calvi Bay. A peaceful haven with sumptuous decor. High class calm and relaxation 10 minutes’ drive from Calvi and 5 minutes from the beaches.
The villa has a large 80m2 living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and an enormous covered terrace. The outdoor living room with a large table lets you enjoy life in the open air, across from the sea.
The bedrooms, all air conditioned, are a:
- suite with a gorgeous teak bathroom
- double bedroom with bathroom
- independent 40m2 studio
- twin bedroom with a bathroom
And to make your stay a real vacation, the following services are included in your rental:
- housekeeper 4 hours per day during high season, and 2 hours per day in low season (provides cleaning, breakfast, laundry etc.)
- access to the organic vegetable patch (unlimited supply of fruits and vegetables from the estate)
- deck chairs for sunbathing on the estate’s private beach (subject to availability)
- personal airport meet and greet upon arrival at the airport
- concierge service
- day out on a private yacht for all rentals at least two weeks long (diesel is extra)
The villa is on a more than 2 hectare private estate, in the small village of Lumio, in Balagne, 6km from Calvi and 8 minutes from the airport.
The little streets, and stone houses – you simply must see all of Lumio, stopping at the square, where the view will take your breath away! The fountain, wash house, church, and chapels – there are a multitude of monuments and evidence of the past to see as you stroll around.
Lumio also is lucky enough to have a sublime coastline that has been very well preserved. Over its 17km length there are rocks, sandy and pebble beaches, and islets. Between the sea and the scrubland, the coast contains historical riches such as the Genovese towers of Caldanu and Spanu. All this to discover on the coastal walkway…
There are many shops in Lumio and Calvi, and two restaurants in Lumio.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.