Whether you come with family or friends, this 150 sq. m chalet has all you need to enjoy some wonderfully relaxing moments after your days on the slopes. Wood and stone are elegantly combined, providing a warm and sophisticated décor in a resolutely contemporary mountain spirit. The huge glass windows let the sun stream into the rooms and allow you to take advantage of a fabulous view of the Mont-Blanc.
The chalet is also very well located in the heart of the ski resort but in a quiet area, in a small street along the Arve river. It is laid-out on three levels:
Shared living areas on the ground floor:
• Entrance with closet
• Large equipped kitchen
• Living/dining area with a fireplace that opens on to a large terrace facing the Mont-Blanc
Three ensuite bedrooms on the second floor:
• North bedroom, view of the Brévent, king-size bed (2 x 90 cm), bathroom with bathtub and toilets
• East bedroom, view of Le Tour and Les Grands Montets, queen-size bed (2 x 80 cm), shower room with an Italian shower.
• West bedroom, with balcony, view of the Aiguille du Midi, queen-size bed (2 x 80 cm), shower room with an Italian shower.
• Separate toilets
Two bedrooms and a sauna on the third floor:
• East bedroom, view of Le Tour and Les Grands Montets, queen-size bed (2 x 80 cm)
• West bedroom, with a balcony and view of the Mont-Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi, queen-size bed (2 x 80 cm)
• Bathroom with a bathtub to be shared by the two rooms
• Separate toilets
The chalet has a ski room with a ski boot dryer on hand for you, as well as a private parking place.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen.
Other services are available on demand when you reserve.
We offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski kit delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, meal and grocery delivery, and anything else to make your stay a little cozier!
The chalet is ideally located in the town-center of the Chamonix ski resort but slightly set back from the urban hustle and bustle, in a small street that runs along the riverfront. It allows you to take full advantage of the capital of Savoy, its unrivaled ski area, and its unforgettable après-ski life: cafés, restaurants, shops; they’re all right nearby.
You can take the valley’s little train to get to the different ski areas (or even when you arrive or leave), as the new “Aiguille du Midi” train stop is only 150 m from the chalet.
But Chamonix isn’t only a destination for winter sports: there’s fantastic summer biking (mountain and road), with hiking, rafting, tennis and golf, outdoor adventure centers but a few of the many activities offered to you.
Italy is close by via the famous Mont-Blanc tunnel and the Italian coast just a few hours away by road.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.