This bright and sunny 140 sq. m contemporary chalet, with its many bay windows opening on to the great outdoors, has both a chic and relaxed atmosphere about it making it very enjoyable place to live in. It is perfectly situated in the heart of the ski resort, but in a quiet little street that runs along the Arve river. Equipped with high-quality amenities, with a terrace that’s very pleasant in fine weather, it has all the modern conveniences for a privileged stay in the capital of the Savoy region.
The ground floor includes:
• An entrance with a guest toilet and closet
• A kitchen, living and dining area with fireplace overlooking a terrace facing the Mont-Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi
The second floor has 3 bedrooms:
• Double bedroom with balcony and view of the Mont-Blanc, queen-size bed (160), ensuite bathroom with a whirlpool bath
• Double bedroom, facing south-east, 2 (80) twin beds
• Double bedroom, facing north-east, 2 (80) twin beds
• Toilet room and shower room with an Italian shower
• Laundry and boiler rooms
• Studio bedroom with terrace and view of the Mont-Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi, double sofa bed (140), kitchenette, shower room with an Italian shower and toilet
The chalet has a ski room with a ski boot dryer, as well as a parking place.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen.
We offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski kit delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, meal and grocery delivery, and anything else to make your stay a little cozier!
The chalet is ideally located in the town-center of the Chamonix ski resort but slightly set back from the urban hustle and bustle, in a small street that runs along the riverfront. It allows you to take full advantage of the capital of the Savoy region, its unrivaled ski area, and its unforgettable après-ski life: cafés, restaurants, shops; they’re all right nearby.
You can take the valley’s little train to get to the different ski areas (or even when you arrive or leave), as the new “Aiguille du Midi” train stop is only 150 m from the chalet.
But Chamonix isn’t only a destination for winter sports: there’s fantastic summer biking (mountain and road), with hiking, rafting, tennis and golf, outdoor adventure centers but a few of the many activities offered to you.
Italy is close by via the famous Mont-Blanc tunnel and the Italian coast just a few hours away by road.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.