This terraced house will be your gateway to a great vacation, the ocean, outdoor living, and the children's fits of laughter – a family hideaway with simplicity, a rustic lifestyle, and a relaxed elegance. You will feel straight at home here.
It is in Portes-en-Re village, a few minutes’ walk from the island’s prettiest beaches, and close to all the village’s shops and restaurants. The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, and is semi-detached like all the houses on the island, and yet is not overlooked.
The house is built around a garden and an inner courtyard, a real haven. An outdoor kitchen in the courtyard has a barbeque and sink area that make for unforgettable holiday moments.
Six large bedrooms and four bathrooms mean 12 people can stay here comfortably:
- enormous double-aspect living space overlooking the garden and courtyard, with a double living room and large partly-open kitchen/dining room with all mod cons
- master suite – king size bed, open onto the garden, with an ensuite shower room
- guest WC
- bedroom two – king size bed, view of the alleyway and garden
- bedroom three - king size bed, view of the alleyway and rooftops
- bathroom with a shower shared by bedrooms two and three
- bedroom four - king size bed, view of the garden
- bedroom five - king size bed, view of the courtyard
- bathroom with a bath shared by bedrooms four and five
- mezzanine bedroom six, garden view, shower room
Portes-en-Re village is in the very north of the island. Quiet and pretty in the winter, it livens up during the summer around the small Liberte Square. The restaurants, terraces and shops give it an extraordinary charm, with pretty houses nestled at the end of flowery alleyways. A market filled with colours and flavours is held every day in the summer around the Square, making a meeting point for permanent and non-permanent residents and tourists. A great place to walk for nature lovers is around the salt marshes, and at the bird sanctuary at Lilleau and Niges.
The prettiest beaches are in the north of the island, here at Portes – the Conche des fleines, Lizay, Gros Jonc, Loge, and Trois Caulloux, and of course Trousse-Chemise.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.