La Mediterranea boasts an interconnected lounge and dining area, a perfect place to eat your breakfast together and start your day. Outside of the villa, two of the most popular shared places for guests to enjoy are the spacious outdoor dining and lounge areas, both with breath-taking views of the coastline. From here, it's only a short walk down to the private heated swimming pool (12 x 5.5 metres).
Spread over three floors, La Mediterranea can sleep up to eight adults in four bedrooms. One bedroom is located in the villa’s signature turret, with a curved stairwell leading from a luxurious bathroom on the lower level. Fantastic views of the dramatic Mallorcan landscape can be seen from every room.
Bedroom 1: One king size bed
Bedroom 2: One king bed or two twin beds.
Bedroom 3: One king bed (four poster bed)
Lounge 3: Bedroom 3 sitting room including single day bed (lounge shares a bathroom with bedroom 3).
Bedroom 4: (not pictured) One king bed or two twin beds.
Shared spaces features:
• Smart TV in the living room including full Sky package
• PlayStation and 3 games (the PlayStation can also play DVDs too!)
• One set of GHD straighteners
• Refrigerator stocked with juices, milk, butters, spreads, fruits, yoghurts, chocolates, ham, cheeses as well as a separate drinks fridge with beer, wine, soft drinks and water
• Delonghi Nespresso machine
• Inflatables and sun cream by the pool
If you are interested in staying with us over Christmas and New Year, please do contact our Reservations team directly for more details.
• Your accommodation for 7 nights
• All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and Spanish sparkling wine
• Daily continental breakfast (our chefs will prepare a selection of cold items so you can help yourself)
• Lunch and dinner for 6 days tailored to your tastes (on one night we'll assist you with a local restaurant reservation)
• A concierge service for help in arranging activities and restaurant bookings
• Wireless internet
• Daily housekeeping and pool service
• All local taxes
La Mediterranea is located around 25 kilometres from the centre of Palma de Mallorca. Visitors to the island of Mallorca typically arrive via the capital, Palma. The airport is around a 40 minute drive to the estate. The island is well served by direct air connections from a range of European cities both by scheduled and charter airlines; visitors from further afield will need to connect via a European hub. To reach the estate we recommend hiring a car which will give you additional flexibility when exploring the area. We are always happy to arrange airport transfers and taxis. The traditional Mallorcan villages of Banyalbufar and Esporles are a few kilometres away from the villa, providing a variety of restaurants, tapas bars and other local amenities.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.