This house is typical of Ile-de-Re – low, on one level, organised around a private central courtyard, and full of charm. It is two minutes’ walk from the beach and five minutes from the village centre, in a small, calm road, with semi-detached houses.
Well-equipped, comfortably furnished, and friendly – it’s the perfect house for stress-free vacations by the sea.
• Large patio with seating area
• Enormous living space leading to the courtyard with living and dining rooms, and an American kitchen with all mod cons
• Double bedroom open to the courtyard with queen size bed and ensuite shower room
• Bedroom with twin beds that can join to form a double and ensuite bathroom
• Twin bedroom
• Children’s bedroom with two twin beds and bunk beds
• Bedroom with independent entrance, queen size bed and ensuite shower room
• Shower room
• Two WCs
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
The Couarde is a charming village in the middle of the island, between Saint-Martin and Ars-en-Re. There are several beaches here and many bike routes joining the other villages on the island. There are the essential shops here, with bars and restaurants, and two markets. There are tennis courts, and a disco near Pergola beach.
You can also try sailing or stand up paddle boarding at the sailing school nearby.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.